|KIM DOKJA|

"We're here." Huiwon announced, she gave Leon a fistbump, and a look of suspicion at me as she headed off.

"Good luck with whatever." Huiwon shrugged while walking, she was a sword Leon had nurtured during this whole regression round.

[DEMONIC JUDGE OF FIRE IS LOOKING FORWARD TO WHATEVER LEON MIGHT DO.]

(KDJ)-...Uriel is on a first name basis with Leon?

[PRISONER OF THE GOLDEN HEADBAND IS CURIOUS FOR WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN, HE IS EXPRESSING HIS EXCITEMENT FOR HOW LEON MIGHT TURN THE SCENARIO UPSIDE DOWN.]

[MANY CONSTELLATIONS ARE ANTICIPATING WHAT THE UNPREDICTABLE CONSTELLATION MIGHT DO.]

(KDJ)-...It's like they've completely forgotten about me...

[SECRETIVE PLOTTER LOOKS AT THE SCENE WITH INTEREST, HE'S WAITING FOR WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO.]

(KDJ)-One would expect a lord, a ruler, to live in a fancy place. But to think it would just be a normal looking house on top of a hill...

"Ah, you're here." The paradise castellan, Reinheit Von Djerba spoke, it seems he was expecting us...

"I'm sorry. Wait just a bit for me please. This little guy is very shy." He said, trying to excuse himself as I glanced over at Leon, Leon seemed to be staying silent for now...

(KDJ)-Leon will probably intervene if thing's get out of hand.

"It's a perpetual motion machine." I said, making the castellan look at me with a smile as his eyes opened widely.

"You know this plant?" He questioned in a calm demeanor, putting up an act, but the jig was up.

"It's a plant that flowers anew everyday." I answered, the flowers of paradise, or called...the perpetual motion machine, PMM.

(KDJ)-The plant buds at dawn and blooms fruit at night, then the fruit falls before dawn, and then the plant uses the fruit as fertilizer to grow again, and this process repeats forever.

"You have great insight." The castellan said whilst smiling, it unnerved me as I gazed at the plant.

"I can never get tired of looking at it. It's will and determination to live...is amazing, is it not?" He expressed, I sighed internally while responding, "But it's name is wrong. If it really was a perpetual motion machine, it should be fine without water." I stated my opinions on the matter.

"Oh, but it flowers quite beautifully, so I think that we can overlook that kind of flaw." The castellan said as he gestured toward the plant, I got to the point, "I heard you were looking for me as well as my friend." I glanced over at Leon who was acting very relaxed in a situation like this as he stared at the sky.

"I wanted to introduce myself properly." The castellan mentioned, though that wasn't all from what I knew.

"I'll introduce myself again then." He began speaking, "My name is-" he was about to introduce himself if Leon didn't interrupt which I planned on doing myself.

"Paradise castellan, Reinheit Von Djerba." Leon introduced him instead as his expression seemed to show a small bit of irritation, but...he just smiled.

(KDJ)-...As expected, in TWSA, he's one of the most famous ten evils.

"Nice to meet you, Kim Dokja and Leon Takuira." Reinheit smiled slyly like a fox while putting his hand over his heart as he was still holding a watering can.

(KDJ)-...Character profile.

{————————————————————————————————---------------}
{CHARACTER SUMMARY}