Yamato: "This is-"

Akashi: "Premium quality and proud product of the Sakura Empire. Flowers of the great Sakura Tree are used in this Sake and passed the quality check for a guaranteed taste. I didn't have time to stash the rest into my inventory, so what you see here is all I have left. I take coins or gems."

Yamato: "..." 'Like a shrewd businesswoman, making this sake sound good and rare to cough up the price. Sadly I don't have any reference for the original price of this bottle to see how much Akashi is overcharging me.' "Maybe another time, when the current war ceases to exist."

Akashi: "That's fine..." 'At least buy something before you leave."

Yamato: "Seem I have something coming up so I'll see you another time Akashi."

Akashi: "Take care~." 'And she left without buying. I hope more customers come by, except for Long Island.'

Yamato left the shop with her parasol out, walking towards her next destination.

[Pearl Harbor - Shopping District]

A very lively place where girls go to shop or have fun. Many of the shops have opened up with most if not all preparation for this base has been completed. Crowed with chatter about the stuff they brought or ate and the entertainment of girls showing off their tricks to the public.

 Crowed with chatter about the stuff they brought or ate and the entertainment of girls showing off their tricks to the public

Yamato: 'They certainly have a lot of free time.' Far more than themselves in modern times with training, patrols, and paperwork. 'Normally you wouldn't see this many ship girls off-duty.'

???: "Yamato."

Hearing a familiar voice behind, Yamato turned around to see Unicorn and her friends

Javelin: "It's Yamato. Nice to see you today. Are you out shopping?"

Yamato: "Not really, I'm just taking a walk and checking out the shops. How about you girls?"

Laffey: "We're on a date."

Yamato: 'Eh? A date!? She couldn't mean that... right?' "I see."

Javelin: "We're taking Ayanami and Unicorn for some fun."

Unicorn: "Would you like to join us for a while?"

Yamato: "If you're fine having me around."

Laffey: "Fluffiness is always welcome."

Javelin: "Laffey...*sigh*" 

[Fabric Shop Stall]

Yamato: "Is it just me or those rolls of fabric are selling at high prices?"

Javelin: "I believe that's normal, buying clothes is already one of the most expensive purchases anyone could afford." 'My swimsuit was expensive to purchase.'

Yamato: "Is it that hard to obtain fabric around here?"

While Javelin and Yamato were talking about fabric prices, Ayanami had her eyes on a cloak.