The hand that Grimmjow had braced on the door falls and pulls the handle. You're stumbling backwards out the door before you know what's happening. Grimmjow wraps his arm around your waist and redirects you. Your back comes in contact with the cold wall outside the door and you make another squeak sound before Grimmjow's hard comes up to cover your mouth, his body is completely pressed to your own and you can't help the blush that breaks out across your skin, you're so close and you can't help but think of all the dreams you'd had about him even though you didn't want to be thinking like that right now. Your eyes dart up to his face but he's not looking at you, his head is turned towards the now closed door and he watches and listens for any sign of the person you'd heard. He keeps his eyes on the door but brings his mouth to your ear again. "Not a sound princess." He hisses in a whisper still keeping his hand over your mouth.

You nod your head as much as his hold on you allows, his eyes dart to you for a second, he takes in your wide eyed stare for a moment before you hear light noises from inside the room making you stiffen in fear of being caught. You can't tell what they're doing but the sounds disappear after a few minutes. It takes Grimmjow another few moments of silence before he removes his hand and takes a few steps back. You take in a shaky breath and look at him. He's watching you, his jaw is locked and he doesn't say anything. You stare into his eyes as the cold air nips at you.

An idea pops into your head and your head and you're voicing it before you can think twice about it, "Come with me." You offer without hesitation. His eyebrows shoot so high you think they'd almost fly off his brow. He stares at you for a long time before he clicks his tongue.

"Excuse me?" He asks in disbelief, "You cannot be serious. What makes you think that I'll-" He starts to say but you cut him off.

"You hate it here too!" You argue a bit too loudly and he hisses at you to be quiet, "Sorry," you apologize in a whisper, "But I'm not wrong. You don't want to be here. You hate him, I don't know how you ended up here but you want out too. You wanted me to kill him, you hate him. Come with me and we can both get away from him." You try to reason with him.

He chuckles at you, it's not the same condescending laugh from earlier, it's more of a disbelieving laugh but it still makes you feel awkward. "Yeah princess?" He asks, letting a small smirk return to his face, "I'm not one of your little knights, what makes you think I'd drag you across a kingdom for nothing in return. You think I work for your husband out of the goodness of my heart? You got a way to pay me if you're gonna use me as a sell sword?" He asks.

You refuse to back down from him, "I'm sure my father would pay you when-" you start to say but he cuts you off with yet another barking laugh. Your brows furrow at him and you want to call him a number of unkind names but hold your tongue.

His laughter tapers off and he sighs, "You don't even know where he is," he starts, "I have an idea where he might be but it's no guarantee and even then you have no way of getting there. Which just leads you back to the first problem, you have no way of paying me or anyone else." He says with emphasis. He considers something for a moment before he speaks again, "Well, you do have one way of payment but I highly doubt you'd..." he tries for a moment to find the right word before continuing. "Lower yourself to that level." His words confuse you and your brows knit together as you think.

He chuckles and takes another step towards you. Grimmjow had always been one to push your boundaries but today he was really pushing, your personal space was nonexistent and you can't help but be nervous. "We've talked about this," He says and you shake your head, you hadn't and had no idea what he's talking about. Grimmjow smirks at you again, predatory and animalistic, you can't help but think that he looks handsome, it wasn't the first time you'd thought it but it was definitely the strangest scenario that you'd thought about it in. "Yes we have, I've told you what men would do for you if you offered." Your eyes widen in understanding at what he's implying. "So unless you're willing to spread those pretty little legs or fall to your knees and wrap those delicate lips around my cock you need to get back in your room and behave yourself." You scowl at him, face flushed and he laughs again but doesn't say anything.