Valgrace (Fluff warning!!)

Heyy guys! Hope y'all are good. So, this is Valgrace, requested by TheFangirl185. I'm sorry I wrote this a bit late, but I got slightly off-track. Anyways, only one part, cuz... I don't ship Valgrace but I tried my best. Hope you enjoy!

Leo:

'Aaaand... Done! Finally! Holy Hephaestus this took so long to make.' Muttering to myself, I finally made the perfect gift for Jason: A ring of white gold with a diamond in the middle, which had I love you written on it and had a pair of pinkies entwined drawn on the side.

Now he better like it. Today was 4th November, our two year anniversary, and I was going to propose to him today. I got a pack of Chocolates, his favourite ones and packed them up, then I took the ring and placed it in a red-orange-ish coloured box, with a lightening bolt drawn on the top of it.

I took my backpack (yes I have a backpack) and put the gifts in it. I called Jason with my anti-monster phone.

'Hey Jay Jay! Meet me at Thalia's tree at five p.m. sharp.'

'Okay, Leo.' He chuckled and cut the call, but not before saying I love you and getting one back too. I walked to Cabin 13. Yes, Nico still scares the heebie-jeebies outta me, but hey! We need to be friends at SOME point or the other. I knocked on the door lightly, and Nico opened it.

'Valdez. What do you want?'

'Classic Nico, huh? Um well, I needed some advice.' I spoke, a bit flustered about asking for help. He opened the door a little wider, and I could see inside. Well, barely. Everything was black. 'Advice?' He asked me slowly with his eyes narrowed. 'From me? About what?'

I threw my hands in the air and asked his permission to enter the cabin. He complied, openeing his door wide and then letting me inside. 'Well, today is mine and Jason's two year anniversary, and I want to propose to him today, but I don't know how to do it.'

Nico smiled. 'So, gay panic?'

'Gay panic.' I sighed, nodding. He chuckled lightly, then smiled and said, 'Hey, look. I'm not one to give relationship advice, but at least I can still help you with gay panic.' I started fiddling with my fingers, and my thoughts drifted off. Nico gently grabbed my fingers and tore them apart with no effort, and said, 'Look, just be yourself, okay? Jason won't care if you fumble with your words, or mess up the proposal. He loves you, and you love him, for two years. That's gotta count for something. So, don't be afraid or nervous or worry. Just, go with the flow.'

I smiled, and whispered, 'Thanks, Nico.' He pulled me in a hug and said softly, 'Don't go into gay panic mode, alright?' I laughed and made my way outside, and looked at the watch. 4:55 pm. Shist. I need to reach Thalia's tree fast. I ran there, and stumbled on the way, directly landing on something. Oh shist. SOMEONE. Percy groaned at looked up. 'What the Hades, man? Where you off to...' He glared suspiciously at me. 'Are you coming from Neeks' cabin? What were you doing with him?' I looked confused for a second, before realising what he meant. Obviously Percy would be suspicious of me. I just came out of his boyfriend's cabin alone.

I simply smiled and said, 'Nothing, Perce. Just wanted some advice from our Gay Guru.' He snorted at that, and waved me off, then ran back to Nico, probably to call him the Gay Guru. Yeah, Nico's gonna kill me. Anyways, I reached the tree soon, and quickly set my backpack down, looking around for Jay Jay.

'BOO!' A voice came from behind me.

'AHH!' I yelped, jumping up a foot in the air.

I turned to see Jason rolling on the ground laughing. 'HOLY HADES, JASON? What were you- forget it.' Jason wiped a tear from his eyes and said, 'Oh my gods, Leo! Your face... Pfft-' I rolled my eyes and pouted at him. He smirked at me and then got up slowly. I feigned the fall of some object, and then bent to pick it up, and then while getting up, I crouched down on one knee, and straightened my back. Jason looked at me confusedly for a moment. 'Leo? What are you-'He gasped, and clamped a hand on his mouth. His eyes widened in excitement and he smiled so wide I thought his head would break.

'Jason Grace, the love of my life. I love you so, so, so, so, so much, and I just sinply CAN'T imagine a world without you. And, sorry I can't remember long speeches, but I do know this. I love you from the bottom of my heart, and have done so every single second ever since you entered my life. So, today, at 5:00 pm sharp, I ask you a question: Will you marry me?'

Jason stayed silent for a minute and my smile wavered. What if he didn't accept it? What if he just doesn't want to marry me yet? Dam it, was two years too soo-

'YES, YES, YESSSSSSS OF COURSE I WILL, LEO!' I heard Jaon's beautiful voice speaking the words I so longed to hear, And then I took out my ring and slid it in his finger. He looked at it in awe, and entwined our fingers together, whispering, 'Did you really nake it yourself, Leo? For... Me?'

'Of course I did you dingus. I love you so much' I laughed. Jason smiled and pulled me in a kiss. I was distinctly aware of Nico standing with Percy behind Jason, but I couldn't care less. Jason Grace had just accepted to become my fiancé.

And this was just the beginning of a wondrous journey.

Soo, hope you like it!! (1000+ words for you, Nadeen.) Also, next is Solangelo, for Chachb4life. I'm doing it just for you, get it?! Anyways, see y'all later!

Toodles!