Part 9.

"Who is...that?"
"Oh my.."
"Is that the new assistant?"
"She is fücking tall..and hot." This is all I hear as I walk through the office of the fiftieth floor of the Wolfe Inc. building. Everyone eyeballed me as I walked toward my boss's office, adjusting my blazer. I'm wearing a long sleeved white button down that's buttoned all the way to the top, a light blue buttonless blazer over it with navy blue dress pants and a pair of leather black Oxford shoes. My hair is flat, pulled up in a high pony tail, and my makeup is light. I have on a gold Rolex and my promise ring, along with a little gold ring on my middle finger. The strap of my bag is over my left shoulder, bouncing on my waist as I walk. The mumbling in the office becomes a low buzz as everyone goes back to doing their assigned jobs. I knocked on the door lightly.
"Come in." I hear a deep, deep voice say. I open the door and close it behind me as I see my new boss. He turns around and walks toward me, a little shorter than me. His eyes are an emerald green, his hair cut neatly, gelled back. His face is square, his jaw sharp with stubble around it. He wears a black suit, his intense look intimidating me. He's pretty handsome.
"Annamarie Vargas." He greets, his hand out. I shake his hand, giving him a professional smile.
"Good Morning, Mr. Wolfe." I answered him. He offered me a seat in front of his desk and I took it, doing my breathing exercises as I tried not to let him see he intimidates me.
"I'm glad you can be here, today. I'm sorry for contacting you on such a short notice, but I'll be needing some assistance for the meeting that I have, today." He shot me an apologetic smile.
"It's fine, sir. I'm willing to assist you, it's my job of course." I continued, biting my tongue. I don't want to sit here babbling.
"I've heard so much about you through your uncle. First, I would like to send my apologies to you about the situation you're having, right now. Just know, we have extra security measures and you're safe, here. I want to learn more about you before I trust you as my assistant. I heard you're good at math?" He started. I answered him, a tense smile on my face as his words echoed in my head. He knows about my shame.
"Um, yes I am, sir." I answered.
"Please, call me David." He put his hand on mine, patting it. My face softened as I felt safe under his gaze. It's friendly and light. I nodded, putting my hand on my lap. He asked me questions about my high school and college years and what I majored in. Then comes the big question.
"Are you married, or have any kids?" He asked. I eyed him, skeptically. I was hoping he knew about my sexual preference and I pray that this won't interfere with my job that I've only had for a day.
"Um.." I cleared my throat.
"Ms. Anna. Sexual preference doesn't matter here, for half of my staff are in the LGBT community. It's okay. These are open minded people, or for a fact I am." David shot me a soft smile. I blushed, looking down at my white nail polish, thanks to Kathleen.
"My significant other, Kathleen, works right across the street in NYU. She's the dean and counselor for the freshmen in college. She helps organize courses and with job recommendations. She may come here with my mother and God child for lunch." I smiled as I spoke about her, feeling the love radiate in my body.
"Oh my. I can just see the love in your face when you speak of her, and your mother, Alex's sister. How is she handling this situation? As a matter of fact, how are YOU handling it? If you need a break or something, you can always tell me, okay?" His voice was soothing and sincere. Wow, this man is so nice.
"My mother was...shocked. She blamed herself at first, but it wasn't her fault. It wasn't anyone's fault. I'm okay, I don't speak about it." My eyes stayed down at my lap. I felt his finger lift my face up. I didn't flinch.
"It's not your fault, and it will never be your fault. He's a monster. If I was a father, I would do anything to protect my children, no matter what. He's nothing.. Look. I had a rough childhood, too. I can't believe I'm telling you this, but my father left me when I was five to a mother who sold herself for money, and drugs. She was killed by a man that couldn't take no for an answer. That made me angry. I was angry for years, and then I started therapy and meditation, and I started praying. I'm not a religious extremist or anything, and I try to go to church, but that doesn't happen, but I still pray and I have someone to call when I'm feeling lost. Here." He ripped a post it from his box and jotted down a number, his handwriting so neat and straight.
"I will tell him that you'll call. I know it will help you, it helped me. Now I'm on magazines and trying to make a difference in New York City. You're going to get far, and I'm so glad that you're here because even though I'm your boss, I will push you to become the best you can be and guide you on the right path." David confessed. I swallowed back the tears as I looked at him with big eyes.
"Thank you so much." I whispered, taking the paper from him and pushing it in my bag. He handed me a tissue, his thumb wiping away the tear that escaped.
"You're going to love it, here. Trust me. since you are my assistant, you get paid double the salary, which is thirty an hour. Paid every two weeks, but you're going to have to stay late, sometimes. If you don't mind, and help me plan board meetings." He informed. I nodded, feeling my experience here will be a drastic change from the zoo, even though I will miss talking to the monkeys as I fed them. Thirty dollars an hour. Wow!
"Thank you so much. I'm willing to start." I smiled. He nodded, standing up.
"How about we all have lunch, together? We have the same break." He asked.
"I mean, sure I don't mind." I wouldn't mind Kathleen meeting this wonderful man, and I'm sure my mother will have a field day with his handsome face. I stood up, shaking his hand one more time.
"You're very tall." He blurted. I blushed, a laugh falling out my mouth.
"Let me take you to your cubical." He suggested. I nodded, trailing behind him as we walked. There was a silver desk top, sitting there waiting for me. I slipped in the chair, looking at him for instructions.
"Just for today, I'm gonna need you to look over that folder and gain as much information as you can about the meeting that I have with Marina, the pet food company." He answered. My eyes gleamed with amusement.
"I mean, that's a large company. Why are they trying to invest here?" I asked. He smiled.
"We offer more than they're willing to give." He answered.
"But, wouldn't you want to negotiate on how much they invest, because I mean, you're the one making them become a lot more than they already are, and if they're giving in less than what you're providing, what does that say about them? Is the contract in here?" I asked.
"I'm glad I chose you. That's a good demand. If they offer more, we give them what they want, and I don't think they'll expect us to hit them with the salary question. The contract expires in two years, and if they don't go with it then they're just going to have to find another company to invest in them." His face relaxed as his ideas churned in his head. I opened the document on the computer, reading how much they're offering compared to us.
"Are you serious? That is drastically unprofessional if they think we're offering that much money to them if they're paying us that little bit." My eyes narrowed in slits. They're offering $400,000, but we're offering $900,000. That's borderline a million.
"We need more of a higher negotiation than this." And with that, he ran into his office to make calls as I adjusted the contract and memorized everything I need to know for this meeting.
The meeting went exceptionally well. David let me say a few things about what I think would be best for both companies and we compromised, and now here we are signing a contract. My phone chimed and I saw a text from Kathleen saying they're here. I informed my boss and he told me to give them the directions to the nearest Panera.
We rode down the elevator, to his car. My eyes widened as I slid in the beautiful Porsche, my body sinking into the leather. He got in, the car letting out a smooth hum as he started it. He drove to Panera, parking his car. We walked in and I immediately saw her, my cheeks heating as my heart sped up. Kathleen sits at a table, holding my beautiful god daughter as my mother looks through the menu for food.
"I assume that's them." He pointed to where I was facing. I nodded and walked toward them.
"Ah, Anna." My mother started. She stood and hugged me tightly, before pulling away.
"Hi, mom. How are you?" I asked her, but she didn't answer as she stared at my boss. David stared back and I swear sparks flew between them. My eyebrows raised as I looked at Kathleen. She smiled a warm smile as she stood from her seat. My god daughter cooed for me, her arms up. I scooped her up, kissing her forehead. I looked down at the girl I love and shot her a smile before ducking my head. I pecked her lips softly.
"Hi." I greeted.
"Hello." She answered, her eyes still staring at my lips. She leaned forward and kissed me again, her lips lingering on mine.
"And how are you?" I cooed at my god daughter, tickling her stomach. She squealed, shooting me a toothless grin.
"This must be Kathleen." My boss guessed. I nodded, watching as they shook hands.
"And..who's this?" David then pointed to my mom, his green staring into her grey. I glanced at Kathleen a bit, before looking back at him.
"And that is my mother, Laurie." I answered. My moms face was flushed, her cheeks pink as David took her hand and kissed it. Kathleen grabbed my hand, linking her fingers with mine.
"How are you, my love?" She asked me, grabbing Annabelle from my arms.
"I'm actually good. I'll explain everything later. Austin isn't with you, today?" I asked, playing with Annabelle's hand. She took my finger and put it near her mouth. I pulled it back, looking at Kathleen.
"Sara took him to the doctors and asked if I can take care of this little one, today. Laurie came over a while later, saying she had a good feeling about today and well, here we are." Her face flushed as she looked over to my mother and David. They're talking to each other, my mom blushing constantly.
"She deserves to be happy." I whispered. Kathleen looked at me, a small smile on her face.
"Are we leaving on Sunday? Or..?" She started on our trip to Virginia. I nodded, my niece panting as she puts her fingers in her mouth. She makes little noises as she sucks on her little fist.
"Babe." Kathleen whispered.
"Yeah?" I looked at her eyes, shocked as I saw how dark they were.
"You look really good, right now." She said, licking her lips. I see where she's going with this. I guess I've kept her waiting long enough.
"I get off in a few hours." I looked down at her chest as I saw her breathing escalated a bit. Annabelle looked up at her, touching her chin.
"I'll be waiting. What do you want for dinner?" She asked, changing the subject as Annabelle started to whine. I shrugged, watching as she interacted with the infant.
"What's the matter, little girl? Hm?" She cooed to the baby, kissing her hand as she pulled out her bottle. She started to feed the infant, and I swear she's never looked more beautiful. We ordered our lunch and ate as we conversed. I held my niece for a little until she fell asleep, her hand gripping my shirt.
"Well, I guess it's time for us to go." My boss pouted as he stared at my mother. My moms face dropped, but then brightened as he whispered something to her. She nodded to him, squeezing his hand before letting it go. I handed Annabelle to Kathleen, giving the sleeping child a kiss on the forehead, before kissing Kathleen on the cheek.
"I'll see you later, baby." I whispered to her, winking. She gave me that sexy, sly smile that made me attracted to her when we first met. She kissed me, slow and sensually. I pulled back and faced my mom, hugging her.
"I'll call you." I chanted as I walked out with my boss. We drove back to work, the quietness relaxing.
The rest of the day was really productive. I organized papers and made calls for my boss and ran around the office, fulfilling all of my boss's needs.
"Anna, you did a wonderful job, today. I've gotten a lot more done than I've planned to with your assistance. You're very organized and very good at negotiations. Thank you. That is all for today." David dismissed me, and I walked out the office, a large smile on my face. I've succeeded for the day, and it feels so fucking good to smile. I feel so light, so happy. I have no worries on my mind. I get into the elevator, doing a little dance to myself, knowing I have more happiness waiting for me at home.
I hopped into my car and drove home. I was too impatient to use the elevator so I ran up the steps as fast as I could. I opened my apartment door and the first thing I saw was Kathleen standing in the kitchen. I slammed the door shut and sprinted toward her, slamming my body against hers. I hugged her to my body, feeling my face heat up as my eyes filled with tears. I'm the happiest I've ever been, despite the circumstances surrounding me. I have a supportive family who's helping me, my boss is supportive, and my beautiful beautiful girlfriend, too.
"I love you so much." I sobbed into her shoulder, my arms tightening around her.
"Hey, sh. I love you too." She pulled my head into her hands and looked at me with red rimmed eyes.
"They've caught him." She whispered. I started to cry even harder, my entire body shaking.
"Oh god." I sobbed into my hands, not realizing I've dropped my keys on the floor. I picked them up knowing that's a safety hazard, throwing them in the key bowl, before wrapping my arms around Kathleen, again.
"They pulled him over on the New Jersey turnpike for drunk driving and they recognized him. It's okay, now. We're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay." She cried. My forehead touched hers as I nodded, leaning in to kiss her. Our kiss was heated, passionate, nasty. She groaned into my mouth as I held her throat, my tongue finding hers. I lifted her up, putting her on top of the the counter as we continued to kiss. Her fingers pulled out the rubber band in my hair, her fingers tangling in the dark strands. Her head tilted back as I kissed her jaw, leaving hot kissed down her neck. She moaned, her fingers tightening in my head. She panted, lifting my head up as she pushed her lips back on mine. I lifted her shirt, kissing down her cleavage. She whimpered as I looked up at her. I unhooked her bra, taking one of her nipples in my mouth. I bit down on it, pulling on the ring that sits there, making her cry out. I continued to tease her breasts before moving back up her body. I kissed her slowly, teasingly as she pushed off my vest. She started unbuttoning my shirt as she kissed my jaw. I stood in my sports bra, her hands moving up and down my stomach and abs. Her bottom lip was in between her teeth as she looked up at me.
"You're so fucking sexy." She moaned, wrapping her legs around my waist. I put my hands on either side of her as she laid on the counter.
"I just want to devour you." I whispered. She sat up, her face so close to mine.
"Do it." She challenged. I thrusted my hips on hers, making her jerk. She moaned in my face, our noses touching. Our fingers barely touched, our hands facing each other.
"Show me how much you've missed me." She whispered. I thrust against her again, making her lips part as she jerked up again.
"I just want to fuck you so hard." I growled as I thrusted over and over again. I know I'm hitting her clit because she's moaning, repeatedly. She grabbed my lower lip into her mouth, biting down on it. I grind against her as hard as I could, her face filled with pleasure.
"Take me, now. Please. I need you." She moaned.
"I know you need me. I bet you do, after I've kept you waiting for so long." I breathed. She nodded, her eyebrows pushed together, giving me that innocent, sexy, needy face that makes me want to fuck her brains out. Her hand found the back of my neck as I started to unbutton her pants. I could literally feel her arousal through her underwear.
"God, you're so wet. It's making me hungry." I moaned as I rubbed her clit through her underwear. She arched, her lips parting.
"Please just fuck me." She begged. I went on my knees on the floor, sitting in between her legs. She's too short so her legs don't reach the floor, so I sit up on my knees.
"How? How do you want me to fuck you?" I asked her as I pulled her forward. I peeled off her underwear, nearly moaning at the sight of her bare, pink püssy .
"Oh I've missed her so much." I moaned, kissing her clít. She shivered, her head thrown back.
"Do that again." She begged, her hips moving against the counter.
"I asked you how you want it. Do you want my mouth?" I asked, trailing hot kisses up her thigh. She let out a sexy sound.
"Or my fingers." I took my finger and dipped it in her püssy , before pulling it out and running it up her slit, moving my finger around her clit in circles. She let out a groan through her teeth, her face red.
"Wow, you need to cum don't you?" I asked her as I stood. She nodded, her teeth clenched together.
"Mm, you taste so good." I put my finger in my mouth, before pulling it out. She watched with begging eyes, and parted lips.
"You want a taste?" I asked. She nodded, opening her mouth. I put my finger near her mouth, pulling it away before she could take it in. She whimpered in frustration. I pushed it in her mouth, slowly, before putting my lips near hers. I pulled it out, replacing it with my tongue as it touched hers. She exhaled against my mouth, licking my bottom lip. I took my hand and pushed it up her thigh, teasing her. She looked up at me, her lips still parted.
"Damn. You're glistening. You need me, don't you, babygirl?" I moaned as I looked at her püssy. I looked at her and she nodded, panting.
"Please." She whined, arching toward my hand. I started to stroke her clït, softly. Her eyes rolled back as she moved against my hand.
"Uh..uh..uh.." Is all you hear in our home. She starts panting faster as I continued to rub it.
"More. Please." She begged. I took one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking on it.
"Oh goddddd!" She dragged. I could tell she's close so I stopped. She looked at me, glaring. I pushed down my pants and she watched as her favorite toy bobbed up and down. She licked her lips, her famous smile on her face. I pull her off the counter, turning her back to me and bending her over. Her hair curtained her face as our arms stood straight on the table. I pushed into her, hearing her inhale sharply. We rocked together, our bodies moving back and forth. She grabbed my fingers, squeezing them in her hand as she moaned. I fucked her hard, her screams filling my house. Our fingers laced, her grip becoming stronger as she became close to her climax.
"I'm there, oh god, I'm there." She gasped. I snake my hand down her body and start to rub her clit as I moved in and out of her.
"Cum, baby." I whispered. She let out a guttural moan, squeezing my fingers as hard as she can as she pushed herself back against me, arching in the air as she started to cum. I pulled out, her cum dripping on the floor. I kneeled down and started to lick up and down her slit, making her arch into my mouth.
"No more, oh god." She turned around, pushing my head further in between her legs. I dug in, feasting on her pink, swollen, tight flesh. She's so sweet, sweeter than anything I've ever tasted before. I push my long tongue into her, making her moan loudly. She started to cum again, grinding against my face. I crawled up her body, my tongue moving up, leaving a trail. I kissed her neck as I started to massage her nipples. I finally looked at her face, and she looked so blissful. Her body trembles with euphoria and pleasure. She has streaks of eyeliner on her face from her eyes watering. She's an angel. She gave me a lopsided grin, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissed me, softly. She kept giving me soft pecks, putting her head on my neck and biting down softly.
"Mm, you smell so good." She breathed. I smiled, lifting her up. She wrapped her legs around me and I carried her to our bedroom. I laid her on the bed, laying next to her. Her legs were still trembling as she laced her fingers with mine.
"How was work?" She asked, her eyes beaming.
"It was great. David is such a great person. He gave me the number to his therapist, maybe I'll call tomorrow." I answered.
"Maybe him and your mom will hit it off." She giggled. I chuckled, nodding as I leaned over to kiss her.
"I made you lasagna, and I brought your favorite wine." She whispered. I smiled, playing with her fingers.
"I'm sorry for attacking you in the kitchen."I apologized. She laughed.
"I liked it. Mm, you have some bruises here." She pushed her face in my neck and biting my skin, making me laugh.
"Come on, let's eat and get our clothes off the floor." I suggested. We walked to the kitchen, putting on our underwear. We sat on the counter eating and drinking wine as we laughed and talked. I told her about my wonderful day and my new job. We laughed about my mother and my boss, and the people in the office who gossiped.
After we finished eating I cleaned the dishes when I felt her hands wrap around me. She laid her head on my back, squeezing my waist.
"I love you, and I'm so glad you're smiling, again." She admitted. I smiled, twisting in her arms. I kissed her on her forehead, watching her eyes flutter close.
"Let's go to bed, baby." I whispered. We walked to the bedroom, shutting off the lights and laying down. I held her close to me, feeling more comfortable than I have in months. Not even months. Years. Maybe I can finally sleep. Change is definitely something good. I experienced a lot of it, today and my skin is vibrating with happiness. I hope there's more positive waiting in the future..