Adoption and Work.

These papers.. were.. Adoption papers! Izuku looked up at the two heroes trying to confirm if he was seeing right. Mic smiled so did Aizawa.

"It's real, I-"

Aizawa glared at mic.

"I mean, we, wanted to adopt you Izu!"

"A-are you sure?! I w-won't burden you r-right?!"
Tears formed in Izu's eyes, as he looked at the two. Almost immediately the tears came Aizawa and Mic hugged Izuku.

"We are sure Izu.."
Aizawa whispered as his head was close to Izuku's ears, as Aizawa patted Izuku's head.

"T-thank you!"

"So it's a YES?!"
Mic had accidentally activated his quirk, which earned him a lecture by Aizawa later and poor izu crying in pain a bit.

"I'm so sorry Listener!"

"I-it's fine..!"

"Come on kid, let's get these papers signed so its official."

"O-okay Aizawa!"

"Before that, Shouta it's quite late! We should let little Izu rest first!"

"Right.."

Aizawa mumbled, before picking up the sleeping bean who had fallen asleep a minute or two ago.
Once Aizawa had reached the green bean's room, he had Mic open up the door. After the door was opened Aizawa placed the sleeping bean on top of the bean's bed. 

The next day

Izuku had woken up due to some what sounded like bickering, so Izu quietly sneaked his way down stairs to see Mic scolding Aizawa as Aizawa had a large box with him. Once Izu had gotten closer he could see the box was filled with cats.

"Shouta! We talked about this!"

"I know.. But these kittens were in a dark alleyway all by themselves.."

"Awww! Are those kittens?!"
Izu's eyes sparkled as he saw all the kittens.
Mic sighed knowing that once Izu's eyes sparkles, its almost impossible to say no.
Aizaw knowing that grinned.

"How many are there??"

"There's about four Izu."

"There's three of us so maybe we each could chose a kitten and name it? While we save the last one of all three of us to name together?"

"That sounds like a good idea Listener!"

Aizawa had placed the box down so all three could see each kitten.
Izu laughed as he spotted the black cat acting a bit like Aizawa. Aizawa spotting that, he had picked up the kitten and pulled a mini scarf that looked like his own and placed it onto the kitten making the kitten and Aizawa look more alike. Mic took out his phone and had taken a picture of this cute scene. 
Almost immediately a cute calico cat had walked up to Mic, meowing quite loudly for a kitten. 

"It sounds like you in the morning.."
Aizawa grunted.

"Hey! Don't say that! I'm not that loud!"

"Izu."

"Well.. I kinda woke up to you yelling at Aizawa.."
Izu looked up at the celling before looking at the quite over-dramatic Mic.

"Humph!"

Izu and Aizawa both laughed at that.
Before anything else a pure white kitten had walked up to Izu with bright green eyes. Izu and the cat stared at each other, both green eyes looked like they were glowing. After what felt like hours the two blinked and found out that they were both on the floor, Izu holding the cat up above his head as the cat purred.
Mic and Aizawa both quickly took a picture of this to tease Izu about and show others later.

"So Izu, what are you naming the cat?"

"I'm thinking of.. Mellow!"

"Mellow..?"

"Like marshmallows!"

"Aww!"

"Hey Mic?"

"Yes?"

"What are you naming your kitten?"

"I'm thinking of something like.. Rue!"
"What about you Shouta?"

"Coffee."

"Huh?"

"I'm naming my cat coffee.."

Mic and Izuku both laughed at how quick Aizawa had named the cat.
As the two were laughing the fourth cat sat in the middle of the three, and it stared at all of them, meowing.

"Aww! Look how cute this one is!"
Izuku smiled as the Mellow had climbed her way up onto Izu's head.
The fourth cat that sat in the middle was a British Shorthair. 

"What do we name this one??"
Izu asked before getting a slap to the face by Mellow who wanted more attention. 

"What about.. Taffy?"
Mic had suggested before having Rue jump up onto his chest, pushing Mic to the ground.

"Taffy.. What about.. Mocha..?"

"Taffy or Mocha works! How about this!"
Izu stood up making sure Mellow didn't get hurt, and walked over to his room and came back with two sticky notes and a pen. Izu sat back down and written both Taffy and Mocha on two separate sticky notes. Izu then placed the two different names in front of the cat.

"We'll let the cat decide!"

The cat stared at the two names before laying on top of Mocha, purring.