Deku.

Deku/3rd Pov:

|Suicide Baiting!|

'You know if you really wanna be a hero that badly. There actually might be another way.'
'Just pry to be born with a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off of the roof of a building!'

Those were the words Kachan told me.. But I wont. I must be able to prove him wrong and be a hero! No one can stop me!

*Time skip to All Might and Deku on the roof top*

'
A-all might! I have a question!'

Deku said as he ran up to all might.

'Is it possible to become a hero even if I don't have a quirk?'

Deku shaked as he asked the question not ready to hear the answer.

Please.. Let me be a hero! I don't know what else to do! Please all might!

'Im sorry young Midorya but its not possible. It's to dangerous for you! You're best as a doctor or something else.'

'O-oh..'

Deku just stood there the world around him spinning in circles as he heard those words. Faster and faster the world spun. Deku was barely able to keep standing and as soon as All might left. His knees buckled, and he just fulled out sobbed at what had just happened.

Kachan's right.. I am a worthless Deku. I should stop being a bother.

*Time skip to Deku right outside of his apartment home*

Izuku opened the door and walked straight to the kitchen seeing his mother there. Cooking.

*Suicide mention warning up ahead*

Inko Pov:

'Your home.'

Inko said in disgust. What worthless brat. She thought.

'Yeah.. How was your day?'

Izuku asked, and clearly he was beaten up but why should she care? If he couldn't defend him self why care for him?

'Just go to your room. Speak anymore and no dinner.'

Inko said. Luckly Izuku did exactly what she had asked.

Why do I even bother to feed him? That's it. Im calling my husband and leaving this dump of a child.

Inko then just left some money for him to at least "live" and left the place.

Izuku Pov:

Izuku left his room and came back to the kitchen hearing the front door open.

'Mother..?'

No where to be found. Then Izuku saw a note and some money.
1 Yen.
How am I suppose to live off of that!?! Izuku thought. Then he picked up the note and it said:

*Suicide mention starting now*

Dear Izuku,

I have no use of a useless child like you so I have left you at least enough to buy you something. NEVER contact me or my husband again. Never say our names. We are no longer your parents. Never think you are a part of this "family". Now go be useful and die.

-Inko

I see. A god.. My own creator.. My mother.. gave up on me. Clearly I was never meant to be born. I wonder if I could buy some rope.. I mean I do have some hooks laying around my room so I could easily do it..

Izuku then went out to the store and bought some rope and went straight to his room and found some hooks before someone knocked on the door..

Who's that..?

'Hello?'

Izuku asked as he opened the door to see Eraser Head.

Eraser Pov:

I just got a called from a store saying that they saw a kid with green and black hair with green eyes along with Diamond shaped freckles buying rope, and easily found out where he lived.

Aizawa knocked on the door and saw the kid.

'Hello?'

The kid asked.

He looks like he hasn't slept in weeks.. Why the hell is he so beaten up!? Wait.. is that blood..? Please don't tell me he has been cutting him self!

'Hello there.. I'm Eraser-'

Before the kid interrupted him.

'I already know who you are Sir.. But may I ask why you're here?'

The boy said clearly tired. His eyes look so empty and tired..

What the hell happened to this kid?! Is he eating well? He looks to skinny! Where are his parents!?

Aizawa snapped out of it when he saw the kid staring at him.

'If you don't mind.. Where are your parents?'

That sure got a reaction as the kid stiffened a lot.

He looks tense..

'My m-mother is just out shopping! A-and my Father is out over s-seas!'

Stuttering. He was talking fine before I mentioned his parents.. Is everything alright in that house?

'Are you okay..? You clearly don't look like it.'

'I'm fine sir. Don't worry about me!'

The boy gave a small but very clearly a fake smile.

'
Then why did you buy rope?!'

Aizawa started curl his hand in to a fist. As the boy had a shocked look on his face and was about to break down on tears.

'N-n-...'

The boy was shaking as tears pour down his face. Without hesitation I just went up and hugged him.

Im going to end it here for now! Have a great Day/Night! <3