Chapter 3: To Forget Or Unforgettable Sex

Sal Pov

He smashed his lips on mine. I wasn't willing to open up my mouth so he grabbed my ass which made me open my mouth in shock. I saw him smirk into the kiss as his tounge entered my carven. I can feel him exploring my mouth.

He tasted like Carmel but I could taste the alcohol. As our tounges rolled against each other. I could feel him caressing my clothed nipple. I moaned into the kiss and began grinding on his crotch as he graoned. He grabbed my ass for revenge and began slapping it.

"Aargh" I moaned as he broke the kiss due to the lack of oxygen. A string of saliva connected our lips. He then carried me out of the bathroom. I felt too drunken and needy after the kiss to realize what was happening. And then I saw blackness.

Sunday 3:00am

I woke up with my head spinning. I looked around and saw I was in a very richly decorated room. As I was trying to remember what happened I heard a grunt. I saw it was none other than him.

I began panicking. I quietly escaped his grip on me and began searching for my clothes. I found my clothes in a matter of seconds and found my phone. I saw miss calls from mom, Sage and Ethan.

"O fuck it" I muttered. I quickly put my clothes on and was about to grab the handle. "Where are you going?" I heard a voice. I saw him looking at me confused. "Home" I simply said before running out of the room.

I arrived home around 4:00. I then ran straight to my room and locked the door. My heart was pounding against my rib cage. "What's happening to me?" I thought.

I then took a shower and got in my pajamas when I heard the door open revealing a very stressed Sage. "Hey Sage what happened?" I asked. "Will explain tomorrow with Ethan. Shower. Bed. Night" she said before rushing to her room.

I just sighed before walking to my room. Locking the door and going to bed which I immediately slept in.

Sunday 3:00pm

I woke up after a refreshing nap. I took a shower brushed my teeth and then looked at the time. It was 3:00 in the fucking afternoon. I slept for 10-12 hours. Am I going crazy?

I saw Sage come out of her room also looking refreshed. "Hey Sage it's about time we explain each other" I greeted her. She looked confused first then nodded before going to get her phone.

Now me, Sage and Ethan were in the circle formation. The formation we plan and review. "Okay so everyone lost their virginity last night am I correct?" I asked. We all nodded.

"So Sage will give her explanation first." I declared. "Alright but how about we get snacks so we can function the process of sex" suggested Sage. We all then headed to the nearest grocery store.

Sage Pov

We all came back and sat in the circle formation. "Alrighty here I go" I exclaimed before starting my story.

Last night

I remembered the blinding lights as someone held my wrist. "Hey let me go" I yelled over the loud music but the person didn't seem to hear. Once we arrived to the VIP section. I wriggled out their grasp.

"Who are you and what are you doing?" I demanded. "The woman who you were starting at" replied the person. It was indeed her. She looked so dominant. "So what are you doin?" I asked.

"I know you spilled that drink on purpose princess." She smirked. "So what? It's not like I am into him." I replied rolling my eyes. I felt her hand on my ass and gave it a squeeze. "I don't care about that. I am asking why did you spill it on him" she replied with a deadly look on her face.