Chapter 30: This is Your Son-In-Law

Start from the beginning

After a long time, Zheng Shuyi didn't get a reply. Instead, the left hand on her was raised and squeezed her cheek.

Then Shi Yan completely let go of her and walked out.

Zheng Shuyi was a little confused by his movements and stood in the changing room for a while.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?!

——

Zheng Shuyi slowly put on her gears and by the time she walked outside, Bi Ruoshan was already happily riding a small brown horse. Her bright smile seemed as if she had completely forgotten that she still had a friend who was just in a pot of boiling water.

Looking over to the side, she also saw two men sitting in the distance, who didn't seem to have any intention of coming over.

And Shi Yan was standing next to a horse.

The winter sun was warm and the green grass spread infinitely. People standing with their horses should have been a very lovely scene.

But ever since the experience she suffered through last time, she silently looked away and looked toward Guan Ji.

Guan Ji was originally helping Bi Ruoshan, but when he saw Zheng Shuyi coming out, he waved to the person at the stable and then walked toward Zheng Shuyi.

Bi Ruoshan looked over and didn't even know what Guan Ji said to her. All she saw was him leaving her here.

Then she nodded towards Zheng Shuyi, conveying information with eyes that only the two of them could understand.

Zheng Shuyi shook her head silently.

She didn't understand; she didn't want to understand anything.

As she was thinking, Shi Yan appeared out of nowhere beside her.

"Get on."

Zheng Shuyi: "..."

She glanced at Shi Yan, smiled stiffly, and took a step back.

"Uh no thank you. I'm just here to walk around, I don't want to ride a horse."

Shi Yan nodded, "Are you going to get on yourself, or am I going to have to do it for you?"

"..."

Suddenly, she remembered the injury on her thigh.

Zheng Shuyi twitched at the corner of his mouth, and asked dryly, "Is there a bright option?"

Shi Yan probably didn't understand what she meant.

And Zheng Shuyi regretted it the moment she said it, so she immediately corrected herself, "Then you can help me on, like a princess."

In the bright sun, the lenses on the bridge of Shi Yan's nose reflected off the sunlight. Zheng Shuyi couldn't see his eyes clearly.

But she could see his sudden smile.

The luminous light from his frame made his smile a bit dazzling.

Shi Yan was not a person who often smiled.

Having known each other for so long, the number of times Zheng Shuyi saw him smile could be counted with one hand.

So his sudden smile like this actually made Zheng Shuyi feel a little weird in her heart.

Seeing him actually coming over, Zheng Shuyi suddenly stepped on the stirrups and got on the horseback herself.

When she had just put her hands on the reins, she felt someone behind her, and Shi Yan's breathing hit her again.