Chapter 3: Streaming

After the event at the festival, you were reading a book while seated at the desk as you were waiting for the class to start, your eyes widen as you heard the murmur on the other students

"Jiho said that there is a top streamer in the fashion department"

"Really? since when?"

"Yesterday actually"

"She's in our class who could that be?"

"I think her name was Yui kim she's the top streamer that I saw last night"

As you hear the rumors about Yui Kim from the other students, you immediately look at her as she was talking to Daniel.

"Hey Daniel, I loved your performance last night, the song was really good"

"Huh, oh thank you"

"Danny I thought this might suit you, so I bought it" She handed a wallet with a pattern to Daniel.

'Huh that pattern...' Daniel remembers that it is an expensive brand that his mother got it 20 years ago, when she got married and she pulled it out everyday.

"Thanks, but this is too much I have to decline it, sorry"

You were just sitting on your desk while staring at them before turning away and started reading your book.

'Geez, what's with her, even if she's a streamer, she has no talent at all' You thought as if you were still reading a book.

🌸------------------------------

After class was over, Zoe immediately invites you to go out and have a karaoke.

"Thanks but I have to decline I still want to study some more, sorry" You said as you bowed.

"Oh alright, but if you change your mind just talk to me okay? Oh also forgot to tell you my name, my name is Zoe park I hope we can get all along Y/n"

"Well nice to meet you Zoe, I'll hangout another time, Okay?"

She nods as you head to the hallway and head to the exit.

As you exit the school you notice Daniel who is walking right in front of you as he heads to Duke's place.

"Hey Daniel where are you going?" You called as you touch he's shoulder.

"Oh hey Y/n, I was going to Duke's place, I was planning to help him out on his rapping"

"Really? Can I come along? Maybe I could help with something" You asked.

"Uh... Sure, anyway let's go" Daniel said with a smile while he rubs his head with a blush on his face.

You nod as you two head to Duke's place.

As the two of you were walking, a figure gazed at you as you walked away from the school.