I then neither said anything nor asked, I just let him hug me, hiding his face in crook of my neck while I was caressing his back, which made his muscles actually loosen up a bit.

After some time we parted away, and he looked a lot better. Now this is something which I cherish the most in our relationship, we don't need talks, lectures, the typical heart to heart conversations or anything like that. We just need each other's presence, the whole rest is all done by our hearts.

"You look gorgeous. " He said as he cupped my face and pecked my forehead.

"Thank you. " I said, replying the compliment.

"Shall we go? " He said, as he offered me his hand, I smiled before entangling my hand in his and we went to the garden, where engagement was taking place.

It was all decorated in the same way, I've heard Kriti dream about.

"Now look who's gotten so big that she's having a engagement. " I said to her as soon as she came on the stage.

"Take care of her or you know me. " I said, kind of threatened Aryan.

"I don't think that she'll have any moment in her life where you need to actually threaten Aryan." Arjun said, defending his brother.

"Oh god, guys calm down. " Aryan and Kriti said to both of us, as if God knows for how long we were fighting.

But then again, it's their day, so we me and Arjun, nodded our head in agreement and then begin the engagement.

.
.

After the ceremony, it was time for the couple dance, as usual, for some reason, Kirti was so excited, that she was ready to do that sitting on one knee pose, but earned a hit from both the moms, considering, she should take care of her as she's pregnant and all.

But nevertheless, Aryan did so, and she quickly gave her hand and they both started dancing to some romantic song.

Me and Arjun were standing watching them, when something suddenly clicked me, and I went near him and did what Kriti wanted to.

I actually sat down on one knee, in a huge lehenga, in front of the whole crowd, and offered my hand to him for a dance.
Arjun now seriously looked like he would cry out of happiness.

He gladly accepted the hand and even gave me a little support to stand up and even we were on the dance floor.

"I never expected that you liked to dance. " Arjun said all of a sudden.

"Why? Because I was being so non interested about it on our engagement? " I question, raising my eyebrow.

"No... I just thought... " He trailed off.

"Never mind, but I feel we've come a long way. " I said, and Arjun looked at me with surprise. Because I stole his line.

"They look cute. " He commented, looking at Aryan and Kriti.

"I agree. " I said as we started to move on the tune. Our one hand was entangled, while my other was on his shoulder, his was on my waist.

While busy admiring them, I didn't realize that I was now bending a bit forward, in a way, in which my head was on his chest, and his hold on my waist more tighter, like securing me.

"Your heartbeats sound so relaxing. " I commented.

"Only because you are near me. " He said, and concluded the dance, which involved him picking me up and twirling me around.

We then concluded with the day, as the main programme and the food was done.

I bid my parents and Kriti adieu, and I was officially done for the day.

***********************************************************************

Hey Lovely Readers,

Here goes chapter 28.

Hope you all like it.

Also, just a notice, This book won't have regular updates on Fridays from now on, because it's my 12th and I really need to study.

I was going to go on hold, but considering I have a audience, and I can't be unjust with them, so I am going to update, but at max, 2 chapters a month instead of 4.

You all can tell me if this is fine or I shall put the book on hold.

Don't forget to vote and comment on this one.

Love,

Author