XVIII. Flake Prince?

Comenzar desde el principio

Yeonjun's eyes went wide, and he grabbed Jimin's hand abruptly.

Jun: Taehyungie hyung? (Looking at Jimin) Hyung, it's not a dream, is it? Taehyungie hyung is really sitting in front of us, no? (Looking at Tae) Hyung, is it really you? (Grabbing his hands) Hyung, say something, anything, just don't play statue, please?

Tae was a bit confused with the reaction, but soon, he came to a conclusion. "Is it because I look like someone they know? But I didn't know we got the same name." He thought.

He looked at Jimin, who pleaded with his eyes to play alone. 

Tae got an idea suddenly

Tae got an idea suddenly. So he smiled and put his hand on Yeonjun's.

Tae: Yes, I'm your Taehyungie hyung.

Yeonjun hugged him immediately. Tae was a bit taken aback at first, but then he loved the way this kid was treating him. Even Jennie had never treated him with such warmth.

Jun: Hyung, I can't believe it's really you. I missed you so much, hyung! I never believed you could leave us just like that. Why didn't you call me earlier, hyung? Even that stupid Soobin told me nothing about it.

Yeonjun let go of him slowly, and Tae put his hand on his head.

Tae: Actually, Yeonjunah! I lost my memory.

Jimin furrowed, and Yeonjun pouted.

Jun: You forgot me too? (teared up again)
Tae: (sad smile) I can't say that I remember you. It would be a lie. But I'm sure we can still be good friends, like before. What do you think?

Yeonjun hugged him again.

Jun: OK, deal! But hyung, did you forget my hyung, too?

"So, he knew him too? Now it explains a lot of things." Tae thought.

Tae: Um.... I forgot him, but we made friends with each other again.
Jun: But hyung, you weren't friends.
Tae: Then why did you ask me about him?

Before Yeonjun could reply, Jimin pulled him to himself and took him out, saying some random staff about him father.

Tae: (whispered) Strange! He and that Taehyung wasn't friend. Then what were they? Just acquaintances? Well, that's possible. But his behavior towards me..... it's really different, or should I say weird? He said he was desperately following me, but I gave him cold shoulder. Not only that. He said many more staffs like that when he was drunk. Earlier in my bed..... did he take me as that Taehyung?

Tae grasped internally, realizing what it exactly means.

Tae inside: So they were lovers? My Goodness! He mistook me as his lover and I.... I was actually enjoying it? Ya! Kim Taehyung! You freaking pervert! How could you take advantage of someone else's lover?