VIII. I'm the water, so I need the fire

Jimin: Is he talking about Kookie?

Tae: (signed) Yah, I guess. He was the one who came here with me.

Jimin: He cooked for you?? Like........seriously?? Kookie cooked for you?

Tae: (smiled) Why? You didn't know he could cook? He always cooks for Yeonjun. He has a whole set of Chef's Knife at home, right beside the coffee maker. He has cooking magazines in his room too. I think he's pretty passionate about cooking. But I never thought he cooked that much delicious Makguksu though (smiled)

Jimin: Man!! He's a clean frea*k!!! He won't even get up on his own bed before taking a shower. He did let you enter his room? Even his family members are not allowed to enter his room without an emergency. Even if they need to enter, they need to clean themselves well first.

Tae was about to say something but JK came to him and looked straight to his eyes smilingly.

JK: You woke up, Hyung? How was breakfast? (holding his hands) You need me to do anything Hyung? I would do anything you say, Hyung!! I'm not lying! (started tickling)

Tae tried to hold himself but couldn't control himself for long and laughed out. He kept stepping back to escape JK's grip and fall on the couch nearby.

JK: Hyung!! Why are you smiling?? Are you so happy with my service? (kept tickling)

Tae: Yaaa!! Jungkookah!! I will die!! Yaaa!! leave me alone!!! Beg you, please.

JK: (stop tickling) Then stop being mad at me, please? I told everyone you're my best friend. I kept my promise, didn't I? I promise I won't do anything like last night again.

Tae: OK..... OK.... you're for.....given, now leave me, Jungkookie!

JK: Sure, Hyung.

Tae: And stop calling me Hyung!!!! It feels so weird.

They both got up from the couch and went to Jimin who was looking too stunned to say anything. Standing in front of Jimin, Jungkook placed his arm on Tae's shoulder.

Jimin: I heard you became calm and quiet after we left. Now looking at you, I think it was all rumor. You have changed, but not the way I heard of.

Tae: No, Jiminah! You heard everything right. He's normally a calm and introverted kid. God knows what on earth has gotten into him today. He is behaving so weird. Is he drunk or something? I never saw him smiling so freely. He looks so happy..... when yesterday he was almost........ (stopped as he realizes he said something he shouldn't)

Jimin: I was there too.......(whisper) tie*d up just beside him. Then he sent me away to call his Gang. So......are you his right hand?

JK: No, shorty! He's my best friend. He knows about my Gang*, but he's not a part of it, even if he was, he would have been my partner, not right hand.