V. Yaa Kim Taehyung!!! Come to your sense!!!

Hoseok reached to Taehyung and took JK on his back. There was a sofa at a corner. Hoseok put him down there and changed his clothes.

Time skip

Jungkook's POV: I woke up because of the Sun ray entering through the window. Looking at my left I found Yeonjun sleeping on the couch. I got up from the bed and did my morning routine. I couldn't remember what happened last night. I was with the leader and he offered me a drink after we made the deal. After that....... I can't remember at all. Yeonjun took me here? Impossible. He doesn't know the bar. Or.... Kai or Mingyu might have taken me back. Kai knew about those things. Ahhh my head.... It's gonna blast. Is it what they call hangover??? Damn, it's painful.

Yeonjun: Hyung you woke up? Oh thank God. I thought I'm gonna miss the trip. You're ok aren't 

                  you?? You're my strongest hyung you must be alright. If you have questions call 

                  Taehyungie hyung. I'm leaving.

JK's eyes got wide.

JK: What? Wait... My desk mate??? Was he here?

Yeonjun: He wasn't only here, he took care of you for the whole day and night. He left earlier 

                  when you gained conscious. Hyung I'm gonna be late. I'm leaving bye bye!!

Without waiting for his hyung who was about to ask him another question, Yeonjun rushed out.

JK: (whispered) little brat.

JK took his phone and that's the moment he realized it's been one day and Two nights, and he doesn't have a single memory regarding this whole time. He was about to call Taehyung but he recalled JK only gave him his own number, didn't ask for his. Then JK dialed kai's number.

Kai: Oh JK you're up at last??

JK: Yah. Who brought me back home? Was it you?

Kai: Not really. We all were looking for you together. But it was Taehyung who found you. You 

        were hella drunk (chuckled).

JK: Yaa! Don't you dare to make fun of me!

Kai: Ok ok I won't.

JK: Tell me one thing. How did he end up in my house? Yeonjun said he took care of me last 

       night.

Kai: You refused to let anyone else follow you. So we sent you home with Taehyung. Besides