XVI. He's jealous, Baby Bear!

Start from the beginning

Tae was about to say something but his phone rang.

Tae: Oh, hello Miss Dumpling!..... No, I won't, stop me if you can huh!....... at this late?..... again? Oh, please! Go find you GD oppa, can you?..... OK OK, I understand, Miss Girlfriend!..... make it quick..... I'm hella tired already.

Hanging up the call Tae looked at Jungkook who was looking at him poking his chick out.

JK: You have a girlfriend? I thought Kpop idols were prohibited to be in a relationship.
Tae: (smiled) So, what? As long as we keep it secret, no one would know! I gotta receive her. Can you make something, please? I'm so hungry.

Being pissed off, Jungkook put the guitar away and entered the kitchen

Being pissed off, Jungkook put the guitar away and entered the kitchen. Though he had no intention of making food for Tae's so called girlfriend, he ended up it out of anger. He always cooks a lot of dishes when he needs to release anger or stress.

Tae came back after half an hour.

Tae: Kook! I'm back!! (sniffing the air) Umm...... what are you cooking? It smells so delicious.
??: Wah, you're hiding a master chef in your house, Baby bear!

Jungkook lifted up his head to see the girl Tae brought.

Tae: He is Jung Kook, my friend! And Kook! It's Kim Jennie.
JK: (turning around) As far as I know, Korean women don't change the surname after marriage.
Tae: What do you mean?
JK: Aren't you calling her Mrs Kim?
Jen: Huh? (thinking hard) My Goodness! What are you even talking about, Jungkokshi! He~ (cut by Tae)
Tae: It's OK, baby! Let's get to our room.

Tae dragged her upstairs.

Jen: Yah! Kim Taehyung! What the hell are you playing?
Tae: Calm down, Dumpling! Nothing serious, I just told him you're my girlfriend.
Jen: What!!! Why so?
Tae: Everyone in this industry knows we are in a relationship right?
Jen: And that's a pure Fan Service.
Tae: He doesn't need to know it.
Jen: But you said he is your friend. You don't need to hide from him, do you?
Tae: It's been only 2 days since we met. I don't trust him. (smiled)
Jen: Well. it's your life, definitely you will make the call. But the way he reacted..... didn't seem like the reaction of a friend whom you know only for 2 days. He seemed pretty angry.
Tae: He is a brat bunny, a weird and suspicious one. But I must say he is talented. He dances well, has a professional vibe. His voice is........ aish I can't explain in words, dude! Heavenly!!
Jen: Really? But I never heard of him.
Tae: How would you hear of him, dumpling? He is a junior whom I'm gonna train myself.
Jen: And your PD agreed to it?
Tae: Bang PD? Oh, come on! You think he will approve anything good for mankind? Jungkookie will be my official bodyguard selected by my Hyung.
Jen: Hmm, sounds convincing. Looking at his muscles....... he literally looks like a bodyguard.
Tae: Bodyguard? You might haven't noticed carefully, Dumpling! He looks more like a gangster. From his figure to his attitude, everything is like a gangster. God knows why Hyung trusts him so much. He even gave him our spare keys you know? Hyung said he is gonna live with us from now onward.
Jen: Dude, I thought you are afraid of gangsters.
Tae: I'm not afraid of anyone, I just hate them. But he is not really a gangster. Moreover, this boy is really talented. The music industry needs him.
Jen: So, now you are literally gonna live with a brat bunny who gives you gangster vibe?  Woh, unbelievable!
Tae: (chuckled) Leave it, tell me what happened this time?
Jen:  Same shit!
Tae: Trust me, fans get even more sad after they find out about dating rumors.
Jae: Do you think I don't know that? But Baby bear, they need streamers. You definitely know many fans started to ship Rose with me. Now they want to bring back Taennie. The more people will ship us, the more we will get streamers. Our band was formed last year. So I'm just a newbie. And you are the number one icon of Kpop. So being shipped with you is definitely a big deal.
Tae: Oh please! Where is your boyfriend?
Jen: He is not my boyfriend, bear? It's me, who likes him.
Tae: And you don't even have the courage to confess to him. Such a coward!
Jen: He is 6 years older then me, bear! It's harder than it seems. (looking down)
Tae: Don't be so down, Dumpling! I was just kidding. You know that, don't you? (caressing her cheek)  OK, my dear girlfriend! Don't make that face now. Let's make some spicy rumors tonight (smirked)
Jen: (smiled) Sometimes I wonder how would people react if they come to know we're siblings.