VIII| Allowed

Começar do início

I giggled "And don't you like that? Here's a little posh brat begging you to make her cum again, won't you do some charity, Sir?"

His hands reached for the back of my thighs to help me straddle him, getting a gasp out of me "For a begging brat, I might do anything — maybe you need to be taught another lesson."

"Yes," I breathed out as my arms laced around his neck to pull him closer. My heart was vigorously thumping in my chest, my stomach tightening as a signal of a need for his touch and my pussy fluttering for attention.

Simon's hands slithered up to my buttocks to spank me, making me gasp "I told you I'm not going to fuck you, darling."

"Then why are you touching me like that?" I slowly leaned in to kiss the right corner of his mouth. Simon turned his head to align it with mine and for a second we stayed quiet, thick tension between us which grows by the minute. "Simon, just forget about what you said and kiss me."

Simon turned us over and my back rested against the bed "No," he said with a straight face in a stern tone before getting off me.

A deep sigh of defeat left my mouth. I know how wrong it is to be playing with another man when I'm engaged, but my relationship hasn't felt like a relationship in months. Up until my mum died, Carson and I lived in different places and spoke once a week for a couple of minutes, on the phone.

This is the first time I've felt close to someone in months. It's the first time I've been out of my head and forgotten about every single problem in my life.

"I'm sorry," I said, looking up at the ceiling.

"What are you sorry for?" Simon asked, jumping out of bed.

My head turned to my right to look at him as he held the handle of the door "For being so insistent."

Simon smiled at me "I appreciate you being considerate of my feelings, but it's quite attractive when a woman goes for what she wants; you want me and you're going for it."

My eyebrow arched "So you're going to pretend you don't want me?"

He shook his head "I do want you, but I'm not going to fuck you," his words left me stunned. "They're very different things, love."

I turned on my side to give him my back "Fine, what—" the door closed. I gazed over my shoulder and he was gone "Fucking arsehole."

[Simon Riley]

Emilia is quite ambitious about fucking me, which is very attractive. However, we cannot get more involved than we have already. She's going through hard times and I don't want to be a regret down the line, even if we all need some sex to release tension.

I do want to fuck her, I think about the way she would moan out my name at least five times a day. But she has already made me break many of my rules, so it cannot go any further.

Emilia stayed in her bedroom until it was time for dinner; she came out in her pyjamas with a blanket over her shoulders — it's getting colder by the hour, even with the heater on.

She sat on one of her living room sofas, didn't even look at me and turned on the TV. I would be bitter if someone like me denied me sex, so it's quite understandable.