chapter 10🥀English

Start from the beginning

Manik smiled and then both backed off from the hug when they heard Mayan's shout,Manik cursed and ran from there,Nandini smiled at him with teary eyes and again started her work.

Manik stops the car in front of Mayan's college who steps out of the car and goes to run but stops by Manik.

Manik-Bub,Take care of yourself,Don't go anywhere without informing us.

He said to Mayan who looked at him with doe eyes and started to walk,Manik sigh at his stubborn kid and turned to leave but stopped by Mayan,he looked back and saw him smiling at him.

Mayan-You too take care of yourself Mr Malhotra,Don't overwork,bye bye.

He said and ran from there Manik smiled widely and wiped some tears from the corner of eyes and drove off but he didn't know someone watching them with a smirk….

Manik comes home and looks at Cabir and Nandini who look worried.

Manik-What happened?Why are you both looking worried,don't tell me you both fight.

He said and laughed but he frowned when Nandini ran outside he looked at the cabir.

Cabir-M.anik, Mayan?Where is Mayan?

Manik-What do you mean by this?Of course in his room.

Cabir-No,He is not there,He is not.

Manik-What?Then where is he?

Nandini ran toward Manik and held his shoulders.

Nandini-M.anik m.y baby he didn't come back from College,I thought he was with you.

Manik-How is this possible?I sent my personal driver for him.

He said angrily and called everyone.No one knew where the driver and Mayan,Manik's body, were frozen.

Manik-N.o No this can't be happening.

He remembered yesterday night's message and pulled hairs angrily,Nandini cupped his face but then Manik got a message he opened the message box and his eyes winded.

Message

So now you started to Ignore your Mama,my Love.How can you do this?I am so mad at you,you know na when Mama is Mad what she will do?I know you know but still you become stubborn,hmm?
Well,Don't worry i know how to teach you a good lesson,Your baby is with me and you know what,he is same like you Handsome,uff Same angers like you but poor soul don't know what is coming for him.I didn't touch him till now hmm,just one slap um ok ok I accepted I slap him more than one but buba what I do,he is same like you stupid,
mannerless,so it's my responsibility to teach him good lesson.If you want to see your Son in one piece then come to the place and don't forget about papers of Malhotra Corporation and come alone….

I am waiting for my Love….

Nandini reads the message too and becomes angry and at the same time scared,she shakes Manik who is not in his mind.

Nandini-Manik,Manik look I want my baby please do something please,I beg you please.Manik look you are not that weak,Show her what you are please Manik for Our baby,Son,champ please….

She cried loudly and hit Manik's shoulder. When he heard Nandini's cries he took a long breath and looked at Cabir with Red and Dark eyes,Cabir nodded his head.

Manik-I promise,Nothing will happen to our baby.Do you trust me?

Namdini nodded,Manik kissed on her head and started to walk out while he typed a message for his so-called step mother.

Manik-I am coming,I will do everything whatever you want but don't touch my Son…

On the other side Meera smirks and looks at Mayan who glaring at her with too much anger. He is scared too but he doesn't want to show her his weakness.

Meera-Look like your Papa loves you a lot,hmm,your papa maybe take some time till then we talk some more time.

She smirks and sits beside Mayan who is tied with chains while blood coming from his lips.He flinches a little bit but never stops glaring at Meera who caresses his cheek and …..

Meera-Don't look at me like that,you can't handle it if I lost My control…

She laughed like a psycho,Mayan shivered and his eyes became teary because she told him everything about how she forced his Father and controlled him,he was just praying to God that his father come and save him from that bitch.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋