Lightbeat Announcement

"Hello this is Lightbeat Entertainment,

Following the events from yesterday our artist LEO (Park Taesoo) will be on hiatus until further notice. After speaking with LEO we have found that he is guilty of unintentionally starting the fight by pushing Brutal member Jun. We understand our artist's part in the situation and he is now reflecting on it. On behalf of Leo the company would like to apologize for his actions. We will educate and discipline our artists to prevent situations like this in the future.

- 왕슬기"

"Hello this is Park Taesoo, 

" I know the news has gotten around pretty quickly but I still thought our Beats should hear from me. Yes, I did push Yejun and I deeply regret it. I understand that my behavior was unacceptable and I am sorry to those I have hurt. I am sorry to the fans who support me. Sorry to disappoint you with my actions. Please do not follow my behavior and do better than me. I apologize to the team and the staff who I have also harmed. From now on, I will deeply think and carry out my actions. After discussing with the company it has been decided I will go on hiatus to reflect on my behavior. Once again I am very sorry.

- Park Taesoo"