Chapter 14: The Death Eaters attack

Start from the beginning

Tonks gestures vaguely to the moon. Arthur glanced at Lupin.

ARTHURS POV - LUPINS HAND

...as the hairs on the knuckles rise.

BACK TO SCENE

Mrs Weasley: Remus...?

INT. WEASLEY HOUSE - SECOND FLOOR - NIGHT

Athena peers through the ripples of an imperfect windowpane, studying the others below. A floorboard creaks. She turns, watches Fred emerge into the light, in his brightly colours pyjamas and a towel wrapped around his head.

Many laugh at Fred's appearance. "What? I think I look hot," Fred leaned back.

Fred: Everyone gone to bed?
Athena: Soon
Fred: Haven't been able to sleep these days..
Athena: [Smirking] Why? Because you miss me?
Fred: [Smiles and nods] Of course I have
Athena: Nice towel
Fred: Thank you, Ginny helped wrap my hair in it

Fred starts making silly poses, Athena laughs at him.

Everyone laughs when Fred starts doing the poses.

Fred: Happy Christmas, my love

EXT. PORCH - SAME TIME - NIGHT

Lupin continues to peer into the reeds. His pupils contract.

Tonks: Remus...
Lupin: There's someone out there. I can smell him. There's more than one ––

"Does he smell like shit?"

Suddenly –– throughout the reeds –– torches blaze.

"Holy fuck!" James shrieked. "Merlin's saggy tits!" Sirius hid behind Remus. Everyone else gaped at the screen.

INT. WEASLEY HOUSE - SECOND FLOOR - NIGHT

The rippled window behind Athena blushes with light. Fred's eyes shift from Athena to the trees beyond.

Fred: Oh my god...

Athena turns, her breath fogging the windowpane as, far below, flames snake out of the reeds and slither toward the house. Bellatrix emerges, peering up through the darkness toward Athena's silhouette, a mad grin on her face. As she shrieks eerily, Athena's eyes flash with hatred.

"Beat her ass, girl!" Cheered Blaise. "Periodt! Snatch her wig!" Theo shouts, Bellatrix looks offended, "it's not a wig!" Theo looks at her then back at the screen, "Snatch her birds nest off!" Narcissa and Andromeda try not to laugh.

EXT. WEASLEY HOUSE - PORCH - NIGHT

Athena bursts through the front door, wand drawn, pelts towards Bellatrix. She grins, turns, and vanishes into the reeds.

"Athena Lily Potter!" Lily shouted. "Oh shit, she used the full name..." Athena whispered.

Mr Weasley: Athena, no!

Flames race up the porch steps, climb the walls of the house. Lupin draws his wand and races after Athena.

Tonks: Remus!

Ron and George appear, join Arthur as he dashes towards the smoking marsh. Arthur glanced back as Fred and Ginny emerges.

Mr Weasley: Ginny, Fred, stay with your mother!

Without hesitation, Fred races for the reeds.

"Bloody kids. Not listening to what they are told....this movie right here, is my birth control." Barty pointed at the screen.