Chapter 3: The Surprise

Athena follows Moody, Tonks and Lupin trailing after, wands at the ready, eyes flickering to the buildings surrounding them.

Moody: Here, read this

He hands Athena a piece of paper. It has written on it: "The Headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix maybe found at Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place, London"

Regulus and Sirius share a look whilst Orion cringes slightly, sparing a glance at his furious wife.

Athena looks at the gap between the houses and suddenly a door appears, followed by the rest of a large, grey, rather imposing house.

"Hate that house" Sirius grumbles. "That house looks scary" Fabian stares.

Moody takes the paper from Athena and set it afire with his wand.

Moody: Come on, inside. Hurry

Lupin and Tonks step up, close to Athena, one on either side. The guards at the perimeter close in a semi-circle around the door. Lupin taps the door with his wand and it cracks open.

Lupin: Get in, quick, Athena. Don't touch anything either

INT . GRIMMAULD PLACE - NIGHT

Athena enters the musty entry hall. To one side is a staircase leading up to the next level. At the base of the stairs is a dirty, greying sheet hanging on the wall, as if it were covering something.

Behind her, the other members of the advanced guard are entering. To make room, Athena steps aside and runs into an umbrella stand, which clangs loudly as it hits the ground.

"Damn potter luck" Athena glares.

To steady herself, she reaches out and pulls the sheet from the wall. Behind it is a portrait of an unpleasant, old, thin, women.

Everyone turns and looks at Walburga.

Mrs. Black: Filth! Scum! Half-breeds, mutants, freaks, begone from this place! How dare you befoul the house of my fathers

Athena stands there looking bored.

"Oh this is going to be good" George rubs his hands together.

Athena: [Completely done with the woman] Are you done? Good. The only filth in this place is your rotten voice. Do us all a favour and shut up because literally no one's going to listen to you, okay?
Mrs. Black: Why you insolent little child. I despise you and your kind don't ever-
Athena: Bitch please. You don't like me? Have a seat with the rest of the bitches waiting for me to give a fuck!

Sirius and Regulus burst out laughing. Orion soon going in, followed by the rest of the hall. "Oh you are amazing" Regulus wiped the tears from his eyes.

She throws the sheet back over the picture and turns around. Seeing everyone stare at her.

Athena: What? Have a I got something on my face? Is it my hair?
Tonks: You are bloody brilliant!

Sirius Black comes running behind Athena, arms wrapping her into a massive bear hug. She spins around, a massive smile gracing her face.

Athena: PADFOOT!

She jumps and wraps her arms around a laughing Sirius. Pulling away, Sirius smiles.

Sirius: Oh you really put that woman in her place!
Athena: Who was that anyway?
Sirius: My mother. Yes. Dear old mum
Athena: I feel incredibly sorry for you