1. Friendship Break Hurts

Start from the beginning

"Thanks," said Becky with reluctance.

Seth was noticing her tone and he can easily figure out that Becky is not fond of HHH-Steph.

"We called here to offer you both to join Authority because we need 2 female members and who could be better than you both," said Steph, "Also we offer Becky to not only join Authority but also as 4th member of the Shield since Shield too needs a female member and Becky has some qualities of all 3 members. She shares qualies of being funny and badass with Dean, strength and muscles with Roman and cunningness and brutality with Seth."

"I am in," smiled Charlotte and then looked at Becky who looks blank.

"Becky is also in," smiled Charlotte again.

"Becky is not in. Speak for yourself, Charlotte," said Becky with firmness causing Charlotte's smile to fade.

"Becky, what are you saying? Please agree. It's best for us. We both will together rule the Women's Division," said Charlotte holding her hand.

Becky brushed off her hand rudely, "Charlotte, it is not right to join a faction who takes pleasure in bullying anyone standing against them."

"Becky, joining them is the right thing. If this is called bullying then we were worse in NXT. I was Terror Queen and you were Diva Slayer in NXT. Our stories are still told in NXT. So joining Authority is not a bad thing. Also you will be joining 2 factions Authority and Shield at the same time," said Charlotte hopefully.

"That was past. Now I have changed. Don't expect me to be the same like earlier," said Becky.

"I can't believe what you are even saying," said Charlotte.

"What you heard is what I am saying," said Becky.

"And to others here, I reject your offer of joining Authority and Shield. If my best friend turned greedy don't expect me to turn the same," said Becky.

"Becky, you are too much now," said Charlotte.

"You are calling me too much when these people you want to join have created scary atmosphere in the entire WWE. I am sorry but I can't be with someone who is shamelessly joining such a faction. So I am breaking my friendship with you," said Becky.

"Becky," said Charlotte shocked.

"So one more person joins the Ditch List of The Great Becky Lynch after me and Stephanie," said Seth sarcastically.

"This is not about you. So you better stay out of it," said Becky firmly.

"This is not about me but Authority so I have also right to speak," said Seth calmly, "To support your greatness and righteousness act, you have insulted your best friend and broke friendship with her."

"I did what is right," said Becky.

"Oh yeah, Honey! I forgot that Newly Turned Goody Two Shoes Becky Lynch can never be wrong even if she keeps throwing out important people from their lives," said Seth bitterly.

"You are walking on the path of becoming a jerk," said Becky.

"And you are walking on the path of becoming a bimbo," retorted Seth.

"Shut the hell up," shouted Becky.

"Why? Can't hear the bitter truth, Honey?" mocked Seth.

"Enough, both of you," shouted Steph and continued calmly, "Let me speak."

There is silence now with everyone tensed.

"Becky Lynch, I don't know what got into you but I want you to accept the offer which is best for you just like Charlotte accepted it," said Steph.