Do You Realize I'm Not Your Devil

Scar's Pov

I was sitting up front with Chris, Balz, and Ricky. Chris had his arm around you. You felt really uncomfortable with his arm around you and Balz was giving him death glares .But you couldn't do anything because you were scared of what he would do. Everyone else left to go get food. Our moment of awkward silence was broken by Chris "Well babe i'm going to sleep are you going to come?"

"Umm i'll be there in a minute okay."

'Whatever" he mumbled under his breath and walked away. When you turn back around you saw Balz and Ricky looking at you shocked and confused.

what am i going to do ugh i cant tell them ugh ugh ugh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Balz's Pov

Babe?!? BABE? BABE!!!! WTF WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS . I'm so mad how could scar date him but no me .What is going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ricky's Pov

There is something wrong with Scar and Chris . Something seems forced because she seems unhappy and is hesitantly answers him i will find out what is going on because i really like Scar and will not have her unhappy and forced to do what Chris wants i need to talk to her . Hopefully she will tell me the truth and i need to think of how i'm going to help her escape. Maybe when Chris is not around i can say that i'm going to get clothes and stuff for her because she doesn't have stuff and then drive to her house and let her go yeah that will work.

"Umm Scar can i talk to you in the back." ~Ricky

"Yeah sure."~Scar

we get up and walk to the back

"what did you need to talk to me about Ricky."~Scar

"First of all what is going on with you and Chris?"~Ricky

"I Don't really want to talk about it." ~Scar

" Is he forcing you to you know.." ~Ricky

"Not that at least not now, only kissing and feely stuff." ~Scar

"I'm not going to let him do that anymore." ~Ricky

"Thank and what else did you want to talk about." ~Scar

" I'm going to help you escape tomorrow." ~Ricky

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scars POV

What I'M FINALLY GOING To BE ABLE TO LEAVE!!!!!

"Are you serious " ~Scar

"Yes.'' ~Ricky

I jumped up and hugged him i'm finally going home. We broke from the hug and i looked up at him and smiled he returned it , then i got lost in his eyes and we slowly got closer and closer until there was only a centimeter gap between our faces. Then he filled the gap and his lips were on mine. They we soft warm and cold from his lip piercing like fire and ice .

once we slip apart we smiled "well i better get going so Chris doesn't get mad" an walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Balzs POV

She's leaving i don't want to lose her. I want her here with me in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me who you think she should end up with and what you thing of the book I'm going to be making another book about creepypastas so yeah well comment ideas for this book so i guess BYE ~Gracey

~CATS~~CATS~~CATS~~CATS~~CATS~~CATS~~COFFEE~~CATS~~CATS