Open the door to the unknown

(Scar's POV)
I woke up to my alarm blasting Wake Up by Suicide Silence. I got up and got ready for school I straightened my hair and did my makeup and went down stairs hooding my dad wasn't here. But I was wrong e was passed out on the couch with a bottle of Jack Daniel's in his hand. I went to the kitchen to get water but when I opened the cupboard a glass fell and and shattered on the ground. Shit.My dad came running in and said "What the fuck happened here?!" " I opened the cupboard and- before I could finish I felt a sharp pain in my cheek , he punched me. There was probably going to be a bruise there. I ran to get my backpack and out the door. Once I got to school I meet up with Riot and we talked until I was greeted by blade with a kiss. "Hey babe" I say and smile "Hey , so I know you birthday is coming up. And I know you don't like celebrating it but I got us 3 tickets to the Black Veil Brides concert this Saturday!!!" He said you can clearly tell he is excited. " Oh my Jinxx I can't wait!" I respond I am so excited for this Black Veil Brides me everything to me. After Riot and Blade left I went to my locker to get my books. But before I could turn around I was push in to the lockers I look up to see Joey and Taylor the popular kids standing in front of me. " You ugly piece of emo shit why are you even alive you are just a waste of space." Taylor said while kicking me in the stomach. " Why don't you just go cut yourself or be more helpful and kill yourself." Joey laughed and punched me before leaving. I walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror only to see a big dark purple bruise and another forming i mumble "Fuck my life before leaving to go to class.