5.

Rhett campbell has been waiting in the discussion room for about 15 minutes. He thought why all of them didn’t arrive yet , he told them that it was an emergency.

He heard the door opening.

'' What was the emergency Rhett? '' jake lambert asked looking worried.

'' Lets wait untill the members come, '' rhett said looking at jake and jake nodded.

Then one by one entered maisie, hazel, henry.

'' Can we start the discussion now? And what happened that you had to call us at night and also at 2 am? '' hazel said.

'' Let me start from the preliminary. We all finished our discussion and went again to find some clues. But we thought of  talking about it tomorrow. After analysing the corpes with hazel and dr.charles, we locked  the morgue. I still remember that the keys were with me and they still are.  And the morgue is not a room that anyone can enter without passcode as we locked it. ''

'' Yes because only we have the keys of this department so nobody can enter here without our permission and the keys, '' said jake lambert looking at the surrounding.

'' And the way the department is made, none can even come by the window, '' jake added.

Rhett gulped before saying, '' The corpses are not here and i found something in the morgue, ''

'' What?'' maisie asked.

'' Silver powder and a long hair tucked in the corner of the door. '' rhett said.