chapter thirteen

It's been two months since we've been here

It's been two months since we've been here. Two months have passed since I've been going to this school and I still haven't made any friends.

The boys sometimes invite their friends over at home. Remember the one I said I was pretty sure I've seen before, yeah, that's the same guy that saw me taking some pictures.

I'm not gonna lie, he's pretty cute but dad won't let me hang out with them. He said that I shouldn't trust any boys. 

So that's why  the twins couldn't invite their friends today and to make the time pass by we were in the living room playing monopoly.

by we i meant me, Mason, Marco, Elijah, Noah and Lucas. And lets just say that everything has been going chaotic.

"I HATE YOU" Marco yelled.

"OH, WELL NEXT TIME DON'T STEAL MY MONOPOLY" i yelled back at him. 

"Anthenéa give marco your two hundreds dollars, you landed on.his property" Noah said trying to reason.with me but i was not having it today.

"NO, HE'S IN JAIL. I'M NOT GONNA GIVE MONEY TO A CRIMINAL" 

"THAT'S NOT HOW YOU PLAY" mason yelled in a girly voice in my right ear. Let's just say if one day i turned out to be deaf it will be his fault.

"Lucas, why is everybody screaming" Noah ask so innocently that you would think he has nothing to do with this but the evil grin that he has on his face tell you otherwise.

"Shut the fuck up Noah! You're not gonna talk for stealing my last railroad!" Lucas answer slightly frowing. The tips of his ears were turning red at this point.

"I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN" Elijah randomly yells out of nowhere. 

But its fine. I wish i was never born too sometimes to times.

"ME TOO. YOU THINK I WANTED THIS" Mason screamed kicking away the monopoly board.

"Dude, i was winning. Why the fuck did you kick it away" Noah ask while satanding up clenching his fist tightly.

Mason slowly started to back away from all of us as noah was slowly walking towards him. 

"Its j-just a game bro. Chill out" mason said, his voice cracking a bit.

"Just a game? You think this is just a game to you!"

If there's one thing that I've learned abput Noah, is that he is a big gamer. Whether it is board games or online games and he hates  losing in both.

Noah then started running towards Mason. Mason got up as fast as he possibly could and ran towards the kitchen but before he could do so he bumped into dad causing both of them to bump their forehead together.

"What the fuck!" Dad cursed as he spilled his coffee on his suit and a bit on Mason's white shirt. 

"Sorry but i gotta save my life first" mason says as he quickly runs away followed by Noah who now has a knife in his hand.