• 03 - 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 •

Comincia dall'inizio

"Reversal red .....!!!"

I pointed my index finger in front of me , making a red cursed power ball, it's getting bigger and bigger. It's not if I can do it but it's I've to do it. It's hard to continue infinity and levitation and cursed attack at the same time. I've never done it before. I didn't know if I was capable to go to that level but since I'm in do or die situation I'll just let things slide like it can . I threw the cursed energy at the curse. I thought nothing will happen but then...

The giant curse bursted into pieces and was blown away onto the ground....dead. it hardly even looks the way it looked before. I looked down at my uniform....

damn it... I've to get a new one ..

It's ripped in places and talking about my injuries...i never got injuries like this before..... it's first time . I felt irritated knowing i wasn't strong enough to get that shit down sooner and even injuried myself, my legs and arms are bleeding in places. But i was even more irritated that I was not told that I could face a strong grade curse here. Why bother sending students to missions with incomplete informations? Damn those higher ups...I even have to see them after this .

I was busy in my thoughts that I didn't realise that I was still levitating in the air while my infinity was still on ....more than fifteen minutes! Oh shit oh shit ....this is incredible!

I came back to jujutsu high after an hour looking like half dead after that fight. I was so exhausted but damn my life . It's already a hell now.... I'll go to face those higher ups.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The grade upgradation:

Author's pov:

"You came back alive! What a great thing. Anyways what's your full name?" Satomi was now in the head quarters of those higher ups. Those higher ups sit behind closed curtains and only their voices can be heard.

"Gojo Sa-" She was cut by one of those higher ups again. As if they were trying to test her skills and her patience.

"But your clan disagrees to have someone named as that" even though he was behind the curtains Satomi could tell that he was smiling and trying to make fun of her. As if they didn't expected Satomi to complete this mission and come back alive.

"But Gojo Satoru does" Satomi spoke in a blunt voice and those higher ups go silent for a bit. Then one of them speaks up again.
"You sure know your ways little girl" a laugh could be hear from the other side. And it irritated Satomi so much that she wanted to jump and punch him in the face. She was bleeding and here she was trying to make fun of.

"Why I was called here" Satomi spoke clenching her fist. She was cursing at them in her mind. She knows that these higher ups are none other than some pathetic shits who favours few sorcerers for money and fame.

Another round of silence then she was told that,
" we've decided to promote you to semi special grade from grade one. It's because the curse you fought was a semi special grade and you managed to exorcise it. According to the jujutsu grade system you're promoted as a semi special grade now"

Satomi's eyes widened a bit. She smirked and left the place without bowing to them. She wasn't thankful to them , she was happy and feeling better for her achievement. A semi special grade sorcerer from now on . She's eager to tell it to Satoru who called her at his office. She's still bleeding so she visited Shoko quick before going to Satoru's office.