"Sooo since we're at the party you can tell me what you got Tok for her birthday"

"Nahh I'm good you can wait just like her."

Coco just rolled her eyes over him trying to be private. As they were standing just peeping the crowd the DJ announced the birthday girl and boy there. The crowd went crazy as they walked in.

It was Tokyo with a all pink outfit on and rob walking beside her with a Michael Myers mask on.

 Once they got threw the crowd speaking to people, they went up to the family section that over looked the whole club

Once they made it up there Tokyo started looking for her best friend. She looked down knowing Coco's costume to find her. Her eyes found her and Que talking by the food table.

Tokyo got the attention of a security guard and pointed them out to him and told him to go get them for her. He did as told making his way through the crowd.

"All I'm saying is it's apart of my costume" Que said referring to his gun on his hip.

"It's never that Deep Cupid"—Tokyo said she wants y'all to come with me the guard said cutting their conversation short. They stopped talking and followed him up to the section.

They finally made it and Coco went to give friend a hug and told her happy birthday. Then Que walked over to her and gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"You smiling a lil too hard for me" Coco said look and him weird.

He was just too happy to see Tokyo and on top of that she was being nice.

"Right he looking at me like he wanna eat me" Tokyo said chuckled winking at Que. He got the joke and smirked back. 🧛🏾‍♀️

"Damn I knew it was gonna be awkward but damn this fast, we just got up here and y'all already flirting hard." Coco stated jokingly with the two. She actually thought it was cute. Tokyo was being nice and he was being somewhat romantic.