The "Date"

~Hey! Just a quick reminder that this whole story will be in Y/N POV so I won't switch back and forth from character to character. That's all I gotta say now, hope you enjoy this story I made!! <33~

I was getting dressed for my date with my boyfriend, -boyfriends name- he's been really busy lately going to work and everything which I'm okay with but he's always coming home at like 1 or 2 in the morning which makes me wonder what his job is- When I finish talking to myself I put on a dark blue dress with black roses on them.

~pretty much like this~

My boyfriend was taking me to the most beautiful and expensive and busy place of all time Ozzie's!! I was surprised wondering how he afford it and the place is always full, I put on my black high heels and texted him for when he was gonna pick me up.

~The text~
~Boyfriend💗~

You: Hey baby, when are you gonna pick me up?

Boyfriend: I think it's fine if you just walk there I have something to tell you and I have a surprise.

You: Oooooh I love surprises! I'm only a couple 10 minutes away from the club so I'll try my best to get over there ^^

Boyfriend: Yea yea whatever- I'll see you there then hun

You: Alright! See you there babe 💗

*no reply*

I put my phone in my purse and make sure I have everything I need then I'm on my way to Ozzie's!

~At The Club~
I get out of the taxi and thank her then get in line feeling excited for what surprise my boyfriend is gonna give me!! My pupils turn in hearts and stars feeling happy and excited about the surprise, I finally get into the club and look around for my boyfriend until I see him...making out with some skinny stick full lips bitch while she was on his lap; my heart sank and hurt so badly. I walked up to him with rage and anger slapping him across the face leaving a mark on his cheek. "YOU CHEATING PRICK!!" I started crying with rage and breathes heavily trying to calm down ex-boyfriend: "WHAT THE FUCK Y/N!? " he yelled at me pretending he did nothing wrong "Really..?! You don't know what your doing right now you asshole!! " tears start streaming down my face and I grabs a knife from my purse trying to stab him but I then feel something grab onto me..

ASMODEUS!!! THE KING OF LUST!?!?
I dropped my knife while looking at him surprised that he was trying to stop me, "What the fuck is happening over here..? " Asmodeus said in an angry but annoyed tone. "He fucking cheated on me with this plastic ass bitch- even though he promised a "surprise" but I guess the surprise is right in front of me.. " I say while looking away from him feeling weak and heart broken. I tried to get out of his grip but it was no use, he was to big and strong for me to escape from. My head was feeling very dizzy and my eyes we're getting blurry, the last thing I saw was a jester yelling at my ex and his new play toy and then everything..went..black
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~I finished it!! Finallyyyyy, it took me 3 or 4 days to write this because of school and trying to think of ideas for what to write :,) Anyway! Hope you enjoyed it and I'll try my best to make the next chapter, this story ain't stopping until I SAY it's done. Welp bye byeeee~