"what is it?" he asked.

i tossed him the pills and as i sat down "look at those" i said.

"blood pills? but why?" he asked looking at me.

"the boy had them he was turning and said i had to give him one thats what his mother told him" i explained.

"so the boy is a vampire we just have to take him away from these and he will turn" onew said.

there was a howl of wind throughout the house and the front door swung open and a woman's voice echoed throughout the house "do not wake the boy up for his powers are far too strong and destruction shall lay before all of you. he will be uncontrollable!" the voice shouted.

"why?" onew asked.

a woman with long hair that fell in loose curl to her waist and her dark skin like the boys told me who she was.

"shia?" i muttered.

"where is my son?" she asked.

"he is safe up stairs we have fed one of your 'pills'" onew said.

she sat down on the sofa her eyes on the fire "My son when he was born was not of his fathers" she stated "he was in actual fact of a higher ranking vampire who i shall not speak of" she continued "when i went through the transformation to human all my power went to the feautus inside of me that was how i could transform. that child does not just have my power but another higher ranking vampires powers as well. for the boy to turn would mean he would easily topple everything in his wake he could easily defeat the vampire king when he is at his strongest that is why i feed him the pills he needs them to stay sane without them he would turn and be uncontrollable" she said her eyes not wavering from the fire as she explained.

onew looked at her "why say your dead then?" he asked.

"because his pretend father was abusive and i needed to do things that would need for me to be dead that was the only way it worked" she said.

"and these are?" onew asked.

"to make sure my son stays as human as possible and his powers stay hidden forever but fate still finds away to reignite them and thats why i beg of you please do not do this my son will not be able to control the powers within" she pleaded her eyes finally falling upon us "i beg" she whispered.

"you know that we need him to save the whole of the vampire race and yet you are so selfish" he said.

"selfish! selfish is what you are you want to risk the lives of thousands just to save a puny community of you all who still rely on a king to tell you what to do and what not to do!" she said her eyes shining a crimson red and she grabbed onews collar tight looking him in the eyes "i shall take my son now and you shall never see him again understand?" she said through gritted teeth.

"i can not allow that" onew said.

"and why is that?" she said through a force smile.

"because your dead" he said and pushed through her "nice spell" he laughed.

she glared at him hatred in her eyes "you son of lee will regret the day that you set eyes upon my son" she said and vanished into thin air.

i blinked in disbelief "what the" i mumbled.

"she knew this would happen and so she planted this spell as to scare us away" he said.

"what do we do then?" i asked.

"we do not fear for this is for the greater good" he said his face stern and the fire light cascading down his features.

"you should fear" key said his voice dark.