hand of fate?

taemin p.o.v

the boys skin an exotic tan and his hair just as dark as his eyes. fear causing beads of sweat to run down his face and on instinct i brushed it away he flinched away from me fear in his eyes i smiled warmly then looked back at onew.

"what do you mean? im just a normal teenage boy... well not exactly but its still like normal" he sputtered.

onew nodded and then looked at him "what is it you know of your mother?" he asked.

"she died one month ago why?" he asked.

"no i mean where she came from?" onew asked his eyes becoming stern.

the boy fidgeted back in his seat "my mother never talked of her past and i was a bad enough son not to ask so no i didnt know much about my mother" he said shame in his eyes. i placed a hand on his shoulder a smiled for some attempt at comfort.

"well you mother was a former vampire" onew stated.

the boy just blinked at onews words.

"let me explain. your mother is shia the daughter of the head of our vampire world she is legendary for being one of the very few vampires to ever complete the ritual that turns a vampire into human and so she was able to live a normal life with your father. you were born with locked away powers that she once possessed and so you are the direct bloodline to the throne and for you to take your place would mean for you to turn." onew explained.

"to turn?" he asked

"to turn would consist of you drinking mine,taemins or minhos blood" onew answered.

"why?... why me?" i asked.

"ive already explained pay attention. you must take your place your grandfather is dying and he will not last long he must have an heir or the vampire hierarchy and life will fall to ruins" he said urgency in his voice.

he only blinked again, he was sweating far more than before and his breaths were off pace as well.

"i will give him my blood" i volunteered.

minho looked at me his face unsatisfied and he walked away. my eyes followed and then returned back to onew.

onew looked at me "I was hoping you would say that your blood is much more powerful than more and far purer" he said.

"I understand" i said bowing my head "the boy is unwell he must rest i shall take him to one of the rooms and watch over him" i continued.

onew just nodded and i picked the boy up and walked up the stairs and into my room and placed the boy on the sheets.

"so cold" he mumbled.

i placed blankets upon him and wiped away the sweat from his brow "are you okay?" i asked.

he looked at me his exotic skin now turning pale "medicine... medicine in my pocket" he whispered.

i leaned in pulling it out and analysing it.... blood tablets... "where did you get these?" i asked.

"My mum... she gave them to me said i had to take two a day its time to take them" he whispered. he lack of strength stifling his voice.

"you... you know this is what stopping you from being one of us right? this is stifling your need to turn by feeding you the blood you need" i said.

"please" he winced in pain "please" he begged for one.

i fed him one and after a short time his body went still and his breathing went back to normal. i walked out of the room and i quick walked to onew and he looked at me his eyes glowing a pale blue.