╚»★«╝ 01 ╚»★«╝

Naruko Uzumaki. A name that is  almost never said with love or kindness, but often with hatred and fear.

  Many people may wonder, why? Why her? What's wrong with her? Well the answer is quite simple actually, people can't tell the difference between the prisoner and the prison, or in shinobi terms a kunai and a scroll.

But, just because of the mere fact she was used to save the village, by becoming the nine-tailed demon fox's jailer, or, jinchūriki. She was seen not as Naruko Uzumaki but as the Kyuubi, the killer of the fourth hokage.

But the thing is they can't kill the child. If they were to do that, they will immediately be tortured and killed by the hokage, and will be used as and example as to what will happen, if someone were to try and repeat there actions. Not like they had many chances, especially considering that she was under the protection of, people that could kill them with just one look.

But that did not stop them from  stopping their children from, playing or having fun, with the girl, they also made it clear that they hated the girl every fibre of the being.

But! Do not be sadden because that didn't stop the girl from having fun. Even if it means that she would get in trouble. Let's see what our sunset haired blonde fox is doing right now.

𝔑𝔬 𝔬𝔫𝔢'𝔰 𝔓𝔒𝔙

  A blur of orange and white flashed through the sky, with five Ambu and a grumpy shinobi, trailing far behind it, with angry shouts coming from the shinobi telling the blur to stop. The shinobi is know as Iruka Umino a academy teacher.

By time the shinobi's blink the blur was no where to be seen, not leaving anything behind besides the graffiti on the hokage monument signifying that it was there. Leaving the shinobi baffled, it never ceases to amaze them, how the child always gets away without any trace.

𝔐𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔑𝔞𝔯𝔲𝔨𝔬

When the Ambu and Iruka-sensei was far enough, IFlickered away, into the academy, in my seat right next to my desk-mate and bestfriend. Izumi Uchiha, who looked at me and smirked mischievously, before speaking.

"I almost thought you got caught, for a second there, Naru." Izumi said the mischievous smile still present on her pretty face.

I wasted little to no time in mirroring her expression, before replying.

"Who, me? The last time I got caught doing something, was when I was nine, stealing ramen from the cupboard, and even then it was only because, you damn Uchiha's are allergic to sleep, especially when your training." I started off proudly, but then puffed out my cheeks and pouted at my last statement. Not failing to get a response from the duck-butt Uchiha behind me.

"Hn." "(Yeah because your and idiot, Dobe.)" He said.

Before I could rebut Iruka-sensei walked into the class, grumpily as he scanned the class seemingly looking for someone, before his eyes landed on my face.

'Oh, oh'

I thought nervously. As he seem to be thinking of something. A contemplating look came upon his face, then he speared me a glance again, before he seemed to settle on a decision.

𝔑𝔬 𝔬𝔫𝔢'𝔰 𝔓𝔒𝔙

"Okay class, today we are going to practice a jutsu because your graduation exams is right around the corner, you will be practicing the transformation jutus." Iruka said loudly, receiving groans and shouts of protest from the students around him.

"Shut up! Now come to the front of the class, and one after the other when I say so, transfrom into anything of your choice." Iruka stopped for a moment before looking at a certain prankster, before speaking again.

"And, if you decide to transform into anything inappropriate, you will have detention with me after classes are over. And I'm talking to you Naruko! Do you understand. No funny business, capiche?" Iruka questioned looking at the long haired sunset blonde, waiting for a response.

"Capiche! 'ttebayo!" She shouted enthusiastically, earning her a kick from the the Uchiha behind her and a grumble from the one next to her.

"Okay. now everyone go to the front of the class." The brown haired teacher said, as the children hurried to the front of the class.

As the students went one after the other, doing the jutsu, then going back to their seats all that remains was the only sole serving female of the Uchiha Clan, and the sunset haired blonde prankster.

The female Uchiha went first, stepping forward making the seal for the jutsu then shouting transform, and her body was covered with a cloud of smoke. As the smoke cleared everyone stared in shock. There standing in the place of there class's beauty was the infamous Madara Uchiha, in all his glory with his famous scowl plastered on his face.

Before Iruka could say anything the blonde stepped forward right next to the, scowling Uchiha, and preformed the same jutsu, and a second later standing in her place, was the rival of the said man, Hashirama Senju, smiling brightly, the complete opposite to the man next to him.

Iruka now was at a lost for words as tge two girls transfrom back, giggling as their plan worked, happily skipping to there seat, as the kids around them looked at the two girl with their Jaws on the floor.

After a while Iruka came back to his senses, and started to teach the class in silence, until the bell rang ending the day.

When the trio was leaving, Iruka stopped the blonde haired girl from leaving, and she told her friends to go with out her as she talked with Iruka, when the two was alone Iruka began lecturing the girl from skipping class again, and for painting on the hokage monuments, before dragging her to scrub it off.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"If you don't hurry your going to stuck out here all night." Iruka spoke breaking the silence watching the girl clean the face of the fourth hokage.

"It's not like I have anyone to home to anyways, dattebayo." She snapped back distastefully.

Iruka was taken aback, he knew of her situation, but he always thought she still stayed with the Uchiha's, so he didn't questioned it.

"Don't you stay with Izumi and the others?" Iruka couldn't help but ask.

"I do sometimes, but the council said that I'm a bad influence and forbade it, but Izumi and tge others still come and spend most of their time by me." Naruko explained the the brown hair man. And continued cleaning off the paint.

Iruka stayed silent for a bit before speaking up again.

"How 'bout this, when you finish cleaning off the paint, I'll carry you to  Ichiraku, to get ramen how does that sound huh?" He asked the girl as her mood seemed to have done a 360 and she started to scrub faster before shouting.

"Now your talking! That's what I call motivation dattebayo!!"

That's it for now
I hoped you enjoy.
I'll try to update more frequently
In the future.

Word count 『1183』