Chapter Four

*Michael Porter Jr POV: meeting with the midwife and talk with my boyfriend*

Michael Porter Jr- 5 months pregnant,
Columbia, Missouri
8:30am,

The next morning,

His mother arranged the meeting with the midwife and they were planning to figure out who will help him with the baby whether it would take place at home or hospital. However, Mike was thinking he could either have a baby in Denver or at his hometown in Columbia, Missouri. Yet, he wanted his labor and delivery to be more smooth and easy. Thus, the midwife comes in at the Porter residence and introduce herself to Mike. "Hi I'm Celina, I'll be in charge of helping you with anything regardless of the pregnancy and childbirth. So I heard that you're expecting a baby right?" A 6'10" pregnant male nodded. "Oh okay," Although, Mike was thinking whether he would do a home birth or go to the hospital to have a baby. (Okay, on the Michael Porter Jr & Thomas Welsh: Together of a day. I had Mike give birth to his first child at his hometown in Columbia, MO.)

Later on,

Mike was thinking if he wanted to have a home birth because he wanted to be relaxed and wanted the birth to be more comfortable. Yet, Celina the midwife that will take charge of helping Mike with the pregnancy and childbirth will give him the tips on what to expect when the baby comes out, what to wear and what not to wear during the birth. Mike could either wear a satin nightgown or his NBA compression tank top. Before Mike makes a call to his boyfriend he goes upstairs to his room where he would head out with Jontay and Jevon. Plus, he rests up just to wait for the meeting with the midwife to finish up. Celina didn't mind because she made sure that Mike had a healthy pregnancy. He looks at himself in the mirror and his belly was growing increasingly bigger. Somehow, he was starting to miss Jamal, so he decided to go to the shopping center to meet with Jamal.

15 minutes later,

Mike stops at the shopping center where Jamal was planning to see him for the talk. "Oh hey Mike, I've been looking for you," Jamal went to his pregnant teammate who was there strolling around. "So how was the meeting with the midwife went?" "It was amazing, I was thinking if I wanted to have a home birth or hospital birth because I know for a fact that I wanted the childbirth to be more relaxing and comfortable," He added. "I mean I never experience it before but I don't know how painful it's going to be," "Oh okay," He nodded. "Oh and by the way, do you want something to drink? I have coffee at home," Mike suggested. "Oh sure," Nonetheless, Mike brought a friend to the Porter residence when Jamal meets the family of Mike.

Mrs. Porter: you must be Jamal Murray, I'm Lisa.

Jamal Murray: Indeed I am

Mr. Porter: I'm Michael Sr.

Jontay Porter: I'm Jontay.

Jevon Porter: Jevon.

Cierra Porter: Cierra

Bri Porter: I'm Bri.

Jayda Porter: Jayda

Izaak Porter: Izaak

Coban Porter: I'm Coban, pleasure to meet you.

Jamal Murray: Nice to meet you all.

Coban Porter: I heard that you met my brother.

Jamal Murray: yes and Mike is a wonderful person. Although, he's pregnant.

Coban was surprised when his older brother Mike Jr was pregnant with his first child. "Wait! What? How?" "You know that Mike wanted to be a mother and it means a lot to me because I wanted to be a father to his baby," It got to the point when Coban didn't seem to be very happy with his brother expecting a baby with his teammate.

Michael Porter Jr: Look, I know that you're worried for me but I'm a full time athlete now and I'm going to be a mom.

Coban Porter: Oh okay, but your belly is huge.

Michael Porter Jr: I know that and it's the baby growing in my womb.

Coban Porter: Okay.

Celina: well if you have any questions Mike, don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need anything.

Michael Porter Jr: okay Celina, thank you so much.

Celina: you're welcome.

The midwife left as Mike talks to Coban along with his boyfriend. At this point, Jamal was letting him know that everything is all good. "Mike is growing up now and he's going to be a mom," Jamal told him. "If it means becoming a mom to my children, it will be a dream come true for Mike to be pregnant. Besides, he's the best man that I've ever met," "Thank you Jamal babe," Mike said. "Anytime," He nodded. "So Mike, what are your plans when you're due to give birth?"

"I have been debating if I'm going to have a home birth or hospital birth, but I have to wait and see," He replied. "Okay no worries," He said.

Author's note:

Which birth do you want Michael Porter Jr to do? Home birth, shower birth or hospital birth?- Jessica.