Chapter Two

Michael Porter Jr POV: Lunch with Jamal Murray
Denver, Colorado,
12:00pm,

Mike was getting ready to go on a lunch date with Jamal Murray. In the meantime, he was dressed up in a Gray T shirt and jogging pants as he puts on his Nike shoes. Nevertheless, he would meet up with the player who has been waiting for him to get to know each other. However, Jontay was surprised because it was happening so fast. Thus, it was something where he would want to talk to him about how they can take the relationship to a whole new level. In fact, Jamal was thinking of wanting Mike to go to Kitchener with him. Jontay calls him on the phone and asked what was happening when Mike revealed that he met Jamal.

Jontay Porter: so what's up Mike? It seems like it was happening so fast.

Michael Porter Jr: Well Jontay, I think it's destined for me to meet.

Jontay Porter: I see and you know he seems to be a very nice guy, are you going to Canada?

Michael Porter Jr: yeah.

Jontay Porter: okay.

Michael Porter Jr: I'll make sure to send pictures and buy some from the local shop.

Jontay Porter: please do. Mom and dad would love the souvenirs from Canada

Michael Porter Jr: Okay.

Jontay Porter: Although, you'll be spending the night at his house right?

Michael Porter Jr: yes.

Jontay Porter: Okay and also, dad was telling you to use the birth control. He doesn't want you to get pregnant early.

Michael Porter Jr: I'll try

Next, he was sitting on the couch when he hears the doorbell. It was Jamal. "Oh hi there," "Hi there Mike, flowers for you," "Awwww thank you Jamal," Mike smiled. "Anytime, so what are we going to do today," "Well, I was thinking that we can go out on a lunch date," He said. "Great! Let's go," They were at the restaurant where he and Jamal were enjoying each other's company. Jamal was thinking of taking Mike with him to Kitchener to meet a family and also, joining them for a family dinner. "Oh Mike, I was hoping if you could come to Kitchener with me," "I'd love to go there with you Jamal," Mike replied to Jamal's suggestion. "Okay great! I'll make sure that my family would love to meet you," He said.

Jamal POV: Introducing Michael Porter Jr to my family.

Kitchener, Ontario
5:30pm,

Mike went with Jamal as the Murray family were there to see them. "You must be Michael Porter Jr," The lady said. "I'm Sylvia," "Roger and this is Lamar," "Hi guys, it was nice to meet you all," Mike greeted the family of Jamal. "I cooked some food, why don't you come and join us for dinner?" "That'd be great," Mike nodded and joined the Murray family for dinner.

Sylvia talked to him about how he met Jamal and he told her that he was a very nice guy. Somehow, the family sides were surprised that Jamal was dating someone that was taller than him. Although, Jamal's parents didn't care because they wanted to get to know him better and would do what they can to make him feel welcomed. When they were at the dining table. Jamal asked if Mike wanted to have a baby on their own. "So Mike, I'm wondering do you want to have a baby on your own?" "Oh yes," Mike replied. "It's just that we haven't tried it before. I was thinking of having a baby on our own," Even the parents of Jamal were excited for the baby and Mike was ready to be a mother.

Michael Porter Jr & Jamal Murray: their first nights

Jamal Murray's bedroom
10:00pm,

Mike was dressed up in a satin nightgown as he was getting ready to go to bed with Jamal. Well of course, they all wanted to have fun and planning to start a family on their own. Despite of Jamal being with the guy that stands at 6'10" He didn't care because he knows that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with him. Mike couldn't ask for a better match and yet, all he could think of is that he will be his wife.

Michael Porter Jr: oh and don't forget to put on the protection, I don't want to get pregnant in the middle of the NBA season.

Jamal Murray: No worries I won't.

Michael Porter Jr: good because we wanted to have a great career in the NBA.

After they were having a make out session, they headed back to bed, but Jamal didn't put on his protection. Little did Mike know his life was about to unravel when he becomes pregnant with Jamal's baby.

Author's note:

Hi Everyone! How is everything going? Just so you know I am focused on working with the other projects, but I'm dealing with the writers block and for those of you who are sending me some requests, my apologies for not responding sooner. I won't be taking any requests at the moment due to busy schedules, but don't you worry, I will try my best to work on them when I get a chance. Thank you for being patient and hope you guys have a wonderful week ahead- Jessica.