Part 7 Desire Vs Reality

En başından başla

After that, Eating first Morsel of food, she asked him again. In concern, as she wasn't capable of hiding her own trouble from him either. But before she tells her own story, she needs to know his issue first.

"Now tell me, What's wrong Bhai?"

"My MIL is unwell. Ankita wants me there with her. Uncle Shiv and Ankit aren't here either. Then how can I leave you alone to visit her?"

"Bhai, I'll be fine, you worry for nothing. You should visit Bhabhi. She needs you more than me."

If it was in her hand, she wouldn't let him leave. (Jab Abhiraj naam ka atank, sar par mandara raha hai.) When the terror named Abhiraj is looming over her head. But aware of the critical circumstances of her Bhabhi she tried to convince her brother.

"But I can't leave you alone I mean."

"Bhai, I'll call Nisha to be with me, so leave without worries. I'll go pack your bags."

"Okay, but wait didn't you want to share something?"

"Nothing it's not worth."

Sidharth narrowed his gaze looking at her suspiciously, but didn't pester her to tell, where ignoring his gaze she concentrated on her dinner. Once finished she went to pack his bags.

*************

"Dad, why bother knocking please come."

Spoke Abhiraj on watching his father knocking on the door when it's open. To which Digvijay didn't reply and walked towards him. But watching him on bed with paper and files scattered around he asked.

"What are you busy with?"

"I'm confused which University welfare club I should choose. These are just details of them."

"Intend to join the welfare club in the final year and aren't you in sports one?"

"There's no upcoming sporting event and I'm not interested in training others. Anyway, why are you here Dad?"

"I've something to inquire about, I've been notified you've been stalking a Girl."

Abhiraj remains silent, but the wheels of question start to run in his mind. Who told his father about it? His friends? Or Sneha? No how she can complain to his father when she cannot confront him.

"It's shameful to commit mistakes you despise others for committing."

Digvijay spoke further, reminding him how he beat another guy for stalking and harassing a girl in university. But doing the same he doesn't need his answer as the look in his eyes was enough to convey that the news is true..

"It won't be repeated."

"Good for you, or your mother will be the one to deal with you."

"Does she know about it?"

"Who do you think tells me? She runs ngo and helpline numbers for others, surely she keeps an eye on you."

"Dad I."

"You know it would be good if she is your love, but from your actions it seems like she's your obsession."

"What?"

"Yes, Love gives power to accept the response of love whether it's acceptance or rejection. But obsession makes you vulnerable to rejection."

"I won't hurt her Dad."

"I wish you won't but your actions differ from your words. It's late, sleep now, you can choose the club later, good night."

Abhiraj couldn't reply to his father as he walked out of his room. He wasn't able to understand the severity of situation with Sneha nor he could speak of his complicated feelings. How her presence near him makes him feel ecstatic or her rejection, ignorance and futile attempts to escape him makes him feel impulsive and irrational. (Hah meri neend uda ke, sone ko bol gaye). Hah Taking away my sleep, told to sleep. He scoffed to himself and throwing the papers at side laid back on bed with exhausted sigh.