The Best pt2|Alexia Putellas💘

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Good, now fuck me." She smiled. You chuckled, this woman was going to be the death of you.

"As you wish, cariño." You said kissing her one last time before you began to trail kisses down her neck and body. (Dear)

You got down on your knees and pushed her dress up so you could have access to her pussy. You slid off her lace panties and placed them into your pocket before picking up her legs and placing them on your shoulders.

"Estás tan mojado." You said licking your lips at the sight of her dripping pussy. You spread her legs more and moved forward licking from her hole to her clit and gathering some of the arousal that had been building. (You're so wet)

"Fuck." You said, taking delight in how she tasted. You wrapped your arms around her thighs and pulled her closer to your mouth.

"Oh, shit." She moaned shakily, bringing one of her hands to grip your hair and bring you closer. You placed two kisses on each of her thighs before going back in.

You swirl your tongue around her clit then begin to suck on it. She hummed, throwing her head back as her grip on your hair got even tighter. You smirked and released her clit. You moved lower and licked around her opening before sliding your tongue in.

"Mhmm." Alexia whimpered as she screwed her eyes shut and she pulled your head even closer to her pussy. You'd never fail to make her knees weak no matter how many times you guys had sex.

You worked your tongue deeper into her pussy, bringing your other hand up to play with her clit. God, you would never get tired of how good she tasted.

You pulled back from her pussy but continued to play with her clit. You bent her legs more and moved closer to her body allowing her legs to rest fully on your shoulders.

"Don't even think about closing them." You said looking into her eyes knowing she tended to close up when the pleasure got too much. Alexia nodded, biting her lip as you speed up your pace on rubbing her clit.

You brought your index and middle finger up to her pussy circling her hole before pushing them in.

"Dios mío" Alexia whispered as one of her hands moved to play with her breasts desperately trying to stay quiet. You eased your fingers into her pussy allowing her to adjust. You looked up at her silently asking if she was ready. Alexia closed her eyes and took a deep breath knowing you wouldn't take it easy on her. She opened them and nodded giving you consent to proceed. (Oh my god)

You smirked before setting a fast pace with your fingers. Alexia moaned, her eyes widening and rolling back as one of her hands flew out to grab onto the towel bar desperately needing something to grasp onto. Her other hand moved to cover her mouth and muffle her moans.

"Shh baby, wouldn't want anyone to hear how much of a whore you're being for me right?"

You continued to quickly work your fingers in and out of her pussy. You stop playing with her clit and attach your mouth to it instead sucking on it harshly.

"Joder! Se siente tan bien. No te detengas por favor, bebé!" she said from behind her hand. (Fuck! It feels so good. Don't stop please ,baby!)

Alexia's hand released the towel bar to grip your hair instead, pulling you closer. She took one of her legs off your shoulder and placed it on the counter allowing you to go deeper which increased the pleasure she was feeling.

"Más duro por favor." Alexia whispered out struggling to keep in her moans, her eyes closing and her lips pursing as you sped up your pace. She furrowed her eyebrows,  loving it when you were rough with her. (harder please)