but rue is already up and hugging him. "vinnie, i love you and i'm so glad i'm marrying the most kindhearted man in the world. you do so much for me, your friends, our animals. i am so ready for this next step of life with you. you deserve all the good things and i just hope i'm one of those,"

"you are more than one, you are all of them. you made me who i am today. i am nothing but a man without you," he kisses rue and the whole world stops for a moment, unable to move, unable to break the kiss.

vinnie's hands roam the girls bare skin, pulling her closer, taking the air from her lungs. 

"i love you so much it kills me," he whispers against her swollen lips. "you are so much more to me then just my fiancée."

rue blushed and connected their bodies once more, tangling them in a kiss so deadly no god can pull them apart, vinnie stands, moving even closer than before if that was even possible.

"vin.." the girl mumbles out once her body is pressed to the bed. "is this okay?" he continues to ask. she nods, a whimper slipping out. "such a needy girl aren't you? i'm gonna need you to use your words baby," vinnie smiles at the girl below him.

"yes, vinnie, please." an untouched boundary that lays between them slowly withers away.

"we've never.." vinnie trails off. "this is our first time.." rue finishes, looking up at him. "i'm ready, vinnie, i want you."

with that their lips crash together once again, their clothes on the floor, needy hands run up each others bodies, now rue lays naked infront of him and he takes it all in. it's not the first time he's seen her naked like this, but both of them were too scared to do anything about their desires.

rue's hands trail to cover up her body, vinnie's eyes piercing through her. "don't you dare, let me admire what's mine," he moves her hands away and kisses her body with so much passion, kissing everything she hates about herself.

"you ready?" he asks when he aligns himself with her.

"yes vinnie," she answers as he slowly pushes into her, she lets out a breathy moan.

he put his finger on her mouth. "shh, baby, we don't want them do hear us do we?" he smirks.

rue nodded, letting him know she understood. vinnie began thrusting his hips in and out, making her moan quietly and close her eyes.

the feeling felt so fucking good. rue felt his hands wrapping around her neck with his cold rings. "i wanna see the pretty eyes of yours while i fuck you, rue baby."

the ginger struggled to keep her eyes open, trying not to moan loudly.

"that's a good girl." he kissed her neck, the girl smiled, her mind in a daze.

she felt herself getting closer and closer, "go ahead and moan for me, not too loud, princess. only for me."

rue moaned quietly, "vin, holy fuck." she rubbed along his back, having her back arched. "you feel so good,"

"does that feel good? hmm?" he moans for her. "oh yeah." rue moans out calmly.

"jesus fuck, rue anne. you're so tight." he moaned. "fuck vinnie, don't fucking stop! fuck!" she moans into his ear as the girl feels herself getting closer to release.

vinnie smirked, "same here baby, stay with me." he picked up the pace hitting her sweet spot over and over. "shit." vinnie groaned.

he looked down to him sliding himself in and out, his head laid on rue's shoulder as he continued to watch. "fucking shit.
i'm close, baby," he moaned.

rue's eyes watch him as the two both reached their high, making her back arch and kept a grip onto the sheets. "fuck, vinnie."

vinnie threw his head back, as he continued to ride out his high.

he looked down to watch rue's boobs bounce up and down, he smirked, rubbing the nipple and started to suck on the other. slowly stopping his pace.

rue was out of breath, "oh vin..." she groaned quietly.

he pulled out, throwing himself next to her before he could put his boxers back on rue grabbed his arm and crawled onto him, slowly but surely.

"you just can't get enough of me, can't ya?" he smirked.

rue rolled her eyes and without any warning she starts rubbing her hands back and forth on his dick. "fuck!" he moaned out loudly.

"shh." rue smirked.

she crawls to where her head is level to his dick. keeping her pace, rubbing her tongue around him.

"holy shit." he moans. he looks down, watching rue's every move against him.

grabbing her hair and put into somewhat of a pony tail.
she bobs her head up and down, being careful for her teeth not to brush against him.

rue smiled, continuing her pace and her hands pumping the pre-cum out.

rue blows into her cheek then sucking it in. "fuck.. what a good girl." he praised, "that's a good fucking girl." his moans were more breathy and hot. "fuck."

"i'm-" he cut himself off with his own moans and his cum slipping into her mouth. rue licks her lips, "enjoy yourself?" she wipes her mouth.

"you are so gorgeous down there baby," he pulls her up to be level with him. "that was the best blowjob i have ever had in my life," he kisses her with a smirk on his face.