014 | i know places

RUE'S POV

i handed my phone to thomas, "jesus fuck."

"it's like watching two pieces of salami fight," vinnie laughs next to me.

we watched tess and candy fight, they both sucked. and i'm just being honest, not mean. the bell rang through my ears, setting my lungs on fire with anxiety.

tess erupts in cheers signaling she had won the dreadful matches.

"our third round winner, TESS KRUASER!" yelled sapnap. but not as many people cheered. they waiting for my boys to call me and madison up.

"a quick break, while you're waiting enjoy this exclusive performance by DOVE CAMERON." dove walking into the ring behind them as the music to 'breakfast' started. the lights started to flash around her, the stadium glowing red.

she soon started singing when the boys ran off stage, me and vinnie stood up, excitedly.

mads and her boyfriend approach. "would you look at that, surprised you made it," her boyfriend says.

"why are you so surprised?" vinnie looks at the man. "we were expecting you to be at least intimidated with all shit we found out and posted on twitter."

"how was your proposal that you already knew about?" mads giggles. "amazing because she didn't know," nessa smirks, "you aren't that slick and it was a really bad fucking idea,"

"poorly planned as fuck," i shrug, looking back at dove, dancing in the ring with her backup dancers.

"i can't wait to beat your ass, it's going to be perfect, embarrassing you over and over again. because it's what you deserve," mads spits dirt and flame.

"you're just insecure. you target me and all my friends because you can't fucking handle it. you can't handle the backlash that you get from anyone. that's why you're the most hated person on the fucking internet. because you treat everyone like shit and you expect everything to be all fine and fucking perfect. i see right through you. i see everything." i spit, crossing my arms. "fuck you madison, half of the world wants to beat your ass and i'm lucky enough to get that chance."

"next an exclusive preformance by yours truly- DAVID KUSHNER." alex yells into the mic.

"i know you heard about me, i can beat anyone's ass including yours." mads got in my face. "oh my god i can't believe you fell for a fake." bryce chuckled at her boyfriend. "yeah, i know you, bitch, you're on my dick and now you're trying to take my place?" i chuckled a little bit as i took a step back.

"stay out of my way, rueanne." mads spits at me. "i have dirt on you, that could make you get disqualified instantly."

"of course you like the dirt because you're digging your own grave." i glared as her. "watch yourself." she smirked and turned around.

me, bryce, and vinnie made our way to the doors that i'm meant to walk out of.

"now what you're all been waiting for!" yelled sapnap. "welcoming ~ RUEANNE FLEUR GREGG to the ring!" yelled alex as he cheered loudly.

bryce, vinnie, and i walked out as both of them lifted me up and put me on their shoulders. i saw my friends in the audience, nessa, olivia, and sab all crying. my roommates cheering,my dad getting the crowd to chant my name. matt, chris, and nick yelling at the top of their lungs.

renata and karl jumped together and ran down to stand next to me, calling my other friends behind, all my friends.

"seems like rueanne's got alot of support tonight!" said alex into the mic. "we would be down there as well but you know, gotta job." sapnap joked.

my friends chanted my name behind me, feeling the same euphoria i felt all the times with vinnie, i felt loved. the feeling i've longed for.

bryce and vinnie set me down once we got to the ring. he helped me put on my gloves, putting the retainer in my mouth, sapnap ran up and hugged me. "you can do this, rue bug."

"next up ~ MADISON LEWIS," yelled alex into the microphone, blue lights flashed as mads walked out.

mads stepped onto the ring and got all geared up.

"you guy's know the drill," said alex. "don't kill each other okay?" said bryce as he blew the whistle.

we tapped gloves, "why did you do it?" i asked. mads made a face, "everything happens for a reason." she cracks a smile, snarkingly and i punched her directly in the face. she swung back but i dodged, tripping her directly to the floor. i punched her in the sides as she got back to her feet, she hit my left to right, hitting me in the eye. i pushed her back with my gloves, uppercutted her, hitting her in the throat as i hit her in the face multiple times. "wonder how i felt huh?! when you ruined my life?" i yelled out of breath. "come on, rueanne!" yelled karl. "beat her ass!" yelled anthony. "rueanne, please!" mads begged me to stop but i threw her on the ground. "first round winner, RUEANNE FLEUR, " said sapnap. i backed up into bryce as he wiped my forehead and gave me water. mads spit out blood. "you got this, rue." bryce reassures. "i know, i'm gonna kill her." i smirked and walked back to the middle. "feel any remorse yet?" i ask the wicked bitch as i wiped the blood off of my nose. "why the fuck would i?" mads laughed. "do you even care about what you did to me? what you put me through?" i pleaded, "i'm going to fucking kill you," my  voice full of seriousness. "you can try, but you won't be able to." madison laughed, as sapnap began the fight. "you're gonna feel, and look exactly like i did when i found out that you tried to break into my hotel." i smirked a bit, and began hitting her, dodging every hit she threw. i knocked her to the ground once again, but when i looked in her eyes i didn't see the regular fear i always saw with her as i towered over her. instead, i saw excitement.

"dude! you're not supposed to be up here." yelled sapnap, i turned around seeing anna, madison's best friend.

"get out of here, you're not supposed to be in here anna." said alex as the boys walks back into the ring.

anna booked it towards me, without being able to process what was happening she hit me, right in the face. i fell back a bit, before i looked at her ,"did you just hit me?" i looked at her, kinda baffled. "you did not just hit me. did you expect that to hurt?" i giggled a bit, but i felt myself being slammed to the ground with the last few words. the wind completely knocked out of me. well that hurt. i groaned in pain as i grabbed my lower back, "shit." i dragged out as sapnap, thomas, and alex ran to me. "mads lewis is disqualified!" sapnap yelled into the mic. "what!" mads shrieked, "that's not fair!" yelled mads, as i sat up a bit. "do you even know what fair is?" i got up, ignoring the pain as i stepped towards her.

"you're a selfish little bitch that put everyone in danger just to get dirt on me that doesn't even exist. you made us feel unsafe in our own home. you're the only one laughing here mads. people aren't here for you, well maybe your boyfriend and your two faced friends but that's about it. people came here to watch me beat your ass because of the hell you put me through all my fucking life. so no, it not fair, what you did to me. was not fair."

"rue-" she started. "get the fuck up, i'm not winning just because you got disqualified, i'm gonna beat your ass just like i trained too,"

"that's my fucking girl!" vinnie yells at the top of his lungs. "fuck yeah, rue!" yells micheal.

i got into position, ignoring the pain in my side. the whistle blew, excitement filled my lungs as i approached mads with a sadistic smile on my face as i hit her directly in the face, she tried to dodge but i just hit her with my other fist, sending her flying back. "get her, rue!" yells tabs.

i punch her in the face again as she falls to the ground but i don't stop hitting her until that whistle is blown and alex his grabbing my hand and putting it in the air.

"our offical winner - RUEANNE FLEUR GREGG! " the crowd erupts in cheers of my name and i feel happy.

vinnie gets on the platform and kisses me like he never has before.

i earned this.