015 | wonderland

3rd person pov-

rue walked into the hype house with avani, "we actually won." avani repeated for what felt like the 100th time that night. "avani, i wanted to apologize for everything." rue looks at avani as they approach the front door, "no i should be apologizing, rue anne. it was so fucked of me to do that to you when i know the truth." she replied as she hugged the ginger, "you're my best friend, my sister, my hero. i never should've questioned you like that." she smiled as the duo walked to the kitchen.

"my sweet girls!" nessa dragged out as she kisses rue's cheek, smiling as she tightly hugged avani.

"i'm so proud of you." sapnap smiled as him and karl also hugged the ginger.

"you guys actually did amazing." said jake, "i didn't really expect that from you both." kio joked. "you didn't take mad's shit and you beat her so bad she was physically black and blue." thomas chuckles.

vinnie comes running down the stairs, making quick eye contact with rue. "well isn't it my favourite girls?" he wrapped his arms around rue's neck. "you guys did absolutely amazing," renata talked with her hands. silence fell upon the group and rue shifts in vinnie's arms.

"are we pressing charges?" asked alex, "you have too, she stalked you guys down, she has been harassing you guys for months," kouvr informed. "she exposed your guy's addresses, and everything. that's a serious crime," tab leans against micheal.

"josh is, i know for sure." said olivia, "he told me and the triplets that he was." says nessa.

"i think vinnie and i are as well." rue says, "i plan on it." vinnie shrugged and yawned tiredly. "i am incredibly sore and my head hurts." rue looks at her boy.

"same, i need to get these braids out of my hair." replied avani as she tugged at them. rue looked at the group before her, smiling to herself.

"thank you for believing in me.." she trails off with a smile across her face, her lips quiver with the threat of tears. "i don't think i would've ever gotten this far if it wasn't for you guys." her voice breaks.

"oh sweet girl," charli hugs rue. "of course we always believed in you, we never doubted you- either of you for a second." vinnie kisses the side of rue's head. she blushes, everyone nods in agreement.

"i wanna fight her again," rue giggles. "you will in a courtroom soon hopefully," vinnie ushers her up to bed.

"baby, do you think what i did was wrong?" rue looks at the blondie as she takes out her braids in the mirror before her.

"define wrong, my love," vinnie was still taking a break from streaming but all of the comments on any posts were filtered. not that he cared about anyone's opinions about him or rue or the hype house, (which they were moving sooner than later anyways). no one was allowed to talk about his girl the way they did and he would defend her endlessly for the rest of his life.

his eyes drifted from the computer screen to his girl sitting on the floor in-front of the full length mirror.

"well i don't really know. i just feel like i'm doing everything wrong." she explains. "i feel like i need a change, a drastic one," she pets hazzie who is now laying in her lap. madi running up to vinnie.

"what are you thinking about doing?" he asks, with a smile, picking up the puppy. "maybe a tattoo? like a sleeve though, maybe reduce my hair?" rue looks in the mirror, imagining the sleeve on her arm.

"we can get matching tattoos," vinnie says. "we are getting married but i want to be more spiritually connected to you, i want everyone to know that you are mine and i am yours." he explains, not looking at her, looking down at the dog in his lap.