"Fine." he groaned.

"Oh, come on Steven. Live a little." Lana smirked, pinching his now rosy cheeks.

"Dibs on Jeremy." Taylor shouted, swimming towards him.

"I do not want my sister." Trent made very clear, taking his chance to dunk her underneath the water, plunging even more water into her nose.

"I didn't want you either." She splashed water back at him.

"I don't want my sister either, man." Steven agreed, shrugging his shoulders as Belly got offended.

Lana grabbed Steven's shoulders to focus on her. "We're gonna win this, got it?"

"God your way to competitive, La." Steven shook his head, with a laugh.

"Come on! The more competitive, the better."

"Fine. But that means you take my sister out first." Steven smirked, his nose scrunching up.

"Whatever makes us win."

"Let's go!" He howled, shaking his wet hair like a dog, before dunking under water to let Lana on.

As Lana climbed onto his shoulders she noticed the small glares she was receiving from Taylor. And she wasn't making them distinct either.

But she wasn't letting that ruin her time. No way in hell would she let something that stupid ruin the happiness Lana loved to live in.

Steven rose out of the water with Lana on top of his shoulders, joining the rest in the small circle they created.

"On three. One, two, three!"

The girls begin to push and shove each other around, laughing and giggling. Lana grabbed onto Belly first like Steven had said. Taylor tried to knock both of them down but only failing when Belly pushed Taylor over, making Jeremiah slip, both of them eventually collapsing into the water.

Both of the girls went at each other, trying to push on another down, Lana almost fell down until voices made their presence known outside of the pool.

"Hey, guys!" Nicole waved sweetly, catching everyone's attention.

Along with her was Conrad, and a random girl everyone seemed to be confused by. Until Lana looked over at her brother. He looked like he immediately knew her.

"Hey, Nicole."

"Hi. Happy birthday, Belly."

"Who's that?" Lana scrunched her face at Nicole and Conrad. She almost laughed when Conrad give her the biggest shrug. Not even they knew who she was, so why was she in their back yard, following them?

"I'm Monica, Trent's girlfriend." She said with attitude. The protective type, like Lana was trying to steal her prized possession. "Who are you?"

"I'm your boyfriend's, sister." Lana said with the same equal amount of tone. Everyone's face was glued in shock. Nobody knew he actually had a girlfriend, and was quite shocked when not even Conrad, Jeremiah, or Steven even knew.

Trent sunk himself down into the water, letting go of Belly, who was still in his shoulders. He climbed out of the pool, and joined Monica's side.

"What are you doing here?" Trent asked, using his towel to dry his body and hair.

"They let me in. Said you were in here." She shrugged, acting like nothing was wrong with what she had just said.

"Let me down." She tapped Steven's shoulders. He did what she said, while she then swam over to Jeremiah.

"She sounds like a psychopath." The brunette whispered in his ear.

Jeremiah snickered, nodding his head to agree with her.

"Let's talk about this somewhere else." Trent shook his head, guiding Monica on her way out.

"What the hell just happened?" Taylor hysterically laughed, subconsciously looking for an actual answer.

After a few minutes of silence, Nicole spoke up, changing the topic. "Are you guys playing chicken?" She asked in the most judgmental tone possible.

"Um, yeah. It was, it was Taylor's idea." Belly said, obviously embarrassed of what the older girl thought of her.

Lana shrugged her shoulders. "Chickens for all ages. No shame on the game."

"You tell, em." Jeremiah ruffled her hair.

"Hey, i'm Taylor." She introduced herself, realizing who the girl was.

Lana noticed the pattern of Taylor not liking any of Belly's female friends. She could tell by her face and earlier when the mention of Nicole came up, that Taylor did not like the girl.

"Hi." Nicole nodded.

"She's my best friend, from home." Belly's introduced further.

"Just visiting for the weekend."

"Oh, that's cute." Nicole awkwardly nodded, just going along with what was being said.

A far too loud silence sheered over them like fog in the morning time. Belly through her hands up, "You guys wanna play a real game?"

"Yes!" They all chorused, excitement clear in everyone's voice.