Memory Chapter 4: 5 days before the incident

Start from the beginning

Both Lee and his father laugh their *sses off. They laughed and wheezed. It took some time for the humor to die down.
You could say that the joke tickled there funny bones.

Guevaru: I know how you miss your mother , Lee. We all do (*puts his hand on Lee's shoulder*) but we're all here for each other.

Lee: (*looks at the water*)

Guevaru: I'm just imagining her face when she could see. To see you all grown up. Who knew that my son would become a pirate and a doctor.

Lee: (*gives Guevaru a playful punch*)

Guevaru: (*chuckles*) ok , minus the pirate part. But still , who'd guess?

Lee: what was mom like?

Lee asks his father.

Guevaru: well (*recasts fishing line and grunts*) your mother was THE most beautiful woman I've seen throughout my life. Kind , smart , loving , caring , and all of the above really.

Lee: I see... how... did you two meet exactly?

Lee asks.

Guevaru: you really wanna know?

Guevaru asks as Lee nods , and Guevaru reluctantly accepts.

Guevaru: well then , prepare yourself , bucko.

Guevaru then begins his story.

Guevaru: I was 20 at the time when I first met your mother. It was during another plunder out on the sea.

Lee: you hijacked a ship and raided it?!

Guevaru: hey! I call it commendeering.
Now would you shut up.

Lee: ...

Guevaru: good , as I was saying. I met your mother on a cruise. She was studying abroad , going from place to place. She wanted to be a teacher. However , the ship we intended to commendeer was already holding someone's interest.

Lee: let me guess , more pirates?

Guevaru: (*nods*) yep , what they didn't know was that I was already on the ship. They robbed everyone and then tried to rape-

Lee: did you stop it?!

Guevaru: didn't I just say 'tried'?! (*sighs*) (kids these days)
Of course I stopped the raiding along with my weaponless army. We killed some and turned a few over to the authorities for questioning.

When I saw your mother she was half naked since they tore her clothes off.
I gave her my jacket since it was cold and I didn't want her to get sick. I asked if she was okay and we just talked for a bit , one thing followed after the other.

Lee: you met on a cruise , huh? Romantic.

Guevaru: (*restless*) shuuut uuup. She then told me how she wanted to be a teacher. To inspire young minds and create a generation that would improve the future. After that , we kept in touch with each other. Asked her out on dates , introduced her to our family. Atleast dad had someone to talk to about all that history.

Two years went by. I married your mother and we moved into our own house.
It was on a cold Christmas morning , both of us lied on the couch in front of the fireplace , snuggling with each other. Just relaxing , it was a moment of pure bliss truth be told. She spoke about how she wanted kids and... to be honest... I kinda agreed with her. Always wanted kids of my own.

It felt like time slowed down around us as we embraced each other. Our passion so great , it almost broke the couch.
We were so into it that we didn't even know when our clothes came off of our bodies. I took her to bed , she lied down as I lied on top of her. She started feeling me up.

Her face so beautiful like a forest in spring. Her hair silky and long like the glistening waters of an enchanted waterfall. We kissed again , out tongs explored each others mouths. It was our first time doing it.

We just did whatever felt right. It was getting heated. I trailed my hands from her thighs to her sides then to her large breasts. Licking and nibbling at her neck as she moaned. When our eyes met , I stared into them. Her eyes so beautiful and green , like a chest full of shiny gold that was polished to perfection lying in a grass field well kept by fairies. She told me then that she was ready. Although I was slightly nervous I obliged. I slid my cannonballs into her-

Lee: STOP! STOP! STOP! PLEASE , I GET IT OKAY!

Lee shouts out his face was buried into his hands out of embarrassment. He blushed hard , becoming red as a tomato. His whole face flushed into embarrassment.

Guevaru: we were just getting to the good part though.

Lee: (*embarrassed*) pleeeeease stop talking. Now I can't get the image out of my head of you and mom f*cking.

Guevaru: (*smiles deviously*) I mean , you asked for it. Anyway that basically sums it up. The rest is history-

Guevaru points at Lee's rod being carried away by a large tuna.

Guevaru: -also that tuna's getting away with your rod.

Lee looks at his hands and notices that he doesn't have his fishing rod. He then looks out to the sea seeing a large tuna dragging it off.

Lee: OH SHIIT!

Lee proceeds to jump into the water , swimming after the tuna dragging his fishing rod. He swam and swam , however the tuna was always out of his reach. So he moved faster through the water till the point where he was practically running on it like a cartoon character.

Lee: get back here with my fishing rod you little bastard! I'll kill you!

Guevaru just stares at him , amazed.

Guevaru: huuuh? Would you look at that. (*smiles*) That's my boy!

 (*smiles*) That's my boy!

He cheers out to his son , encouraging him to catch the fish.

Guevaru: (*looks down sadly*) your mom would be so proud of you.

(A;N well that was unexpected. If you want to know where I got the skeleton joke from , here it is. 👇)