Chapter 16: Unexpected Purge? Part 2

Start from the beginning

Kyle: heh , true that. And what about their Holy Weapons?

Lee: research purposes...

Kyle: (*looks down*) I see...

...

...

...

Blitzø: AAAAAAHHHH!

Blitzø screams all of a sudden as he jumps into Loona's arms. Lee , out of surprise , quickly turns to look at Blitzø like everyone else. He turned so quickly you could actually hear an audible snap.

Loona lowered her eyebrows, give Blitzø the "are you for f*cking real" look.

Loona: ...really?

Loona asks while raising an eyebrow.

Blitzø gives an embarrassed chuckle.

Blitzø: Sorry. Just a dumb rat is all.

Blitzø says as Loona straight up drops him onto the floor , making him land on his backside. He then proceeds to get up and dust himself off.

Kyle: (*pinches bridge of his nose?*) I'd suggest keeping your volume down unless you wanna get something thrown through your eye.

Blitzø: no need to. Lee's already an exampl-

Lee: I'd rather not bring that topic up again. (*sighs*)

Lee cuts in as he sighs. It's hard to forget something on purpose when you have photographic memory. Besides , he'd forgiven Moxxie ages ago.

Lee: stop. We're here.

Lee lifts up his hand in halt sign making the group come to a stop. He then opened the rusted metal door without tearing it off the door frame.
Just how many doors were broken today?

They all proceed to walk into the drug store , with Lee being the last to lock and barricade the door. He was NOT going to be taking any chances.
When they reached the front , Lee was greeted with an all too familiar voice.

Zach: wasn't expecting to see ya' here , Lee.

Lee: (*tips hat*) Zach , it's been a while.

Zach: Lee (*tips hat*) I thank ya' for helpin' me out with those bounties last week.

Lee: (*nods*) glad I could be of service.

Both greet each other as we see Zach sitting on the counter.
Zach then notices Kyle in the back of the room and without a second thought he quickly drew his pistol and lunged at Kyle , pinning him to the wall.

Zach: why the hell are you here?!

Zach shouts out , demanding to know why an Exterminator is with Lee and his friends.

Kyle: w-whoa-ho-ho , he-hey there. Let's all calm down now. Wouldn't want anyone getting hurt now , do we?

Kyle says nervously while lifting up his hands in the air , surrendering as Zach points the gun at Kyle's face.

Zach: don't tell me what to do sh*tbird. I ain't gonna let you hurt anyone. We've got kids here for Christs sake!

Lee: kids?... (*holds side of his head*) Oh , thank God.(*breathes deeply*) Have you by any chance seen two kids? One's a baby and the other a little girl. They also had a woman with them. Black dress , lipstick , eyeliner and gold...

Lee asks as he trails off , not finishing his sentence. And for us readers we wonder why exactly.

Zach: (*nods*) Yup , sure have. Smells of lavender and a fresh grassy meadow on a spring mornin' aaaaaandd (*trails off*)