• 02 - 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 •

Start from the beginning

Prove powers huh? I took a good look of that girl. She's bleeding from those cuts all over her body. Inspite of being rich the clan decided to put her in some cheap clothes? That's how they treat her? I started to shift my position by walked towards the scene. I didn't care about anything at that time. I was standing in few meters away from my brother beating her. She has the same white hair as me ..even those blue eyes... they're dull but I could sense immense cursed energy from her... she's definitely special. So she's the secret thing my brother has been hiding for this long ? For why?

"AHHHHHHH! " with a hurtful scream she fell near my feet. She slowly sat up , looking at my feet not having the courage to face me. Her white hair us dirty so I thought her hair must be grey. He approached towards her again to hit her but was taken aback by my infinity. He lifted up his face to meet my eyes. His eyes are filled with anger and disgust.

"Satoru...I know that you've become the strongest..but don't but in my business."

He gritted his teeth and went to drag her again but this time I slapped his hand away. I'm not scared of a nobody.....who tried to poison me when I was young ....

"Sato!-" I don't know what he was about to say but I blew him up that he fell on the destroyed fountain. He hurted his back and his head. Good for him ....his wife hung herself near a year ago . What a BASTARD.

I looked at the girl near my feet and picked her up my her wrist. Her legs were swollen.... probably tied up with heavy metal chains to prevent her from moving further... Poor child. I hated it ..I hated everyone except that little girl right there. I picked her up in my arms and looked at the garden she destroyed last night. The massive garden was destroyed into a graveyard. Those tall strong trees were blown away, she has something special. She's special. My six eyes are telling me that you posses something no-one has ever seen but my soul knows you'll go beyond that ...

(I know...i know okay ... I'm Satosugu fan too. Just a little reference to make it more sad~)

 Just a little reference to make it more sad~)

"Satoru!!!" That old man screamed at me. Lol like I care! You weaklings can't do anything to me. I don't care if I'm related to you all or not but for now you all are just pathetic shits to me. Leave the youth alone.

I took the girl in my embrace and proceed to leave the place. I was stopped again by that old man "Satoru! Where are you going?? And why you're taking her with you? Don't do something you'll regret later!!"

Again. You and your empty words. They never made scence and even now. I hate you. I hate this place.

"We're going home" I spoke in a neutral voice and took the girl with me. I levitated through the sky to avoid any unnecessary meetings and blockages on the way.

The girl is scared I can tell. She's shivering and trembling all over. Her injuries are blushing against the cold air. I need to fix this as soon as possible.