It was beating faster.

You meant by meeting your son,

his son.

He didn't knew why he felt this way, was it because he was already nervous?

Yeas he did thought about meeting him, but suddenly hearing it coming out from you he felt little hesitant.

What if he doesn't like him?

You on the other hand pulled away to look at him when you didn't got any reply from him.

Him on the other side just smiled down at you when he felt you shifting and then looking up at him.

"...What is it?"

You asked sensing something different in him.

"Nothing...it's just-"

He paused before glancing at you and you looked up at him.

Waiting for him to continue.

"It's just...I don't know...what if, h-he won't like me?"

Oh

Oh...

He finally spoke and you felt at ease as it wasn't something else.

You pressed your lips together before speaking.

"I-its alright...take your time...we anyways have a week...or perhaps if you're busy afterwards, we can visit him some other time" you spoke and leaned back closer to him.

he somehow sensed you seemed little upset about it and he didn't liked it despite the nervousness in his chest.

You on the other hand, wished his reason wasn't something else for extending the idea you proposed.

Indeed

He needed time for it.

It was after a good minute that you both heard a knock on the door.

"I-I'll check"

He stood up from the bed and you looked at his disappearing figure then soon enough heard a conversation in some foreign language.

Maybe Italian?

Must be the doctor.

You sighed before sitting up, leaning your back on the pillow and waited for Taehyung to come back.

And soon after you saw him approaching.

"We can go back now"

He said and handed you the clothes that were laying on the couch before collecting his stuffs that were on the couch and the table.

You silently got up and went towards the washroom to get changed.

Still little upset, yet understanding him.

He needs time

When you were done with changing and with your hair you stepped out from the washroom, to find Taehyung already sitting on the hospital bed scrolling on his phone.

Seems ready to head back.

When he sensed your presence he looked at your direction keeping his phone down.

"...umm, shall we go?" He asked considering you might still need some rest.

"...yeah" you answered and he got up.

You did hid your sadness behind your eyes, but he still figured it out and he felt guilty for it,

Knowing it's again him.

You both made your way out and after staying for some good minutes in the reception, you both finally exited the hospital.

In the car ride you sat silently looking outside at the city view, while the male beside you did the same.

It was a complete silence till you finally reached your hotel room.

And being the over thinker you are you kept on thinking, while the male went towards the balcony right beside his bedroom, to attend a phone call.

You sighed, looking up at the celling while sitting on your bed with your hands resting on either side of you.

Will it be alright

You were in your thought that's when you heard the room of your door pushing open from the other side with a clicking sound, as the knob twisted.

You looked at the direction

And as expected, there stood Taehyung who approached you before sitting beside you.

"...umm how are you feeling? " He asked sounding little unsure of what he wanted to say.

"...better" you answered playing with the hair clip between your fingers.

"...good for we are leaving tomorrow for Tokyo"

He said

And when you registered it in your head you looked at him, before bringing your attention back at the hair clip.

And your lips curved into a smile, and you again looked at him.

While there was a chuckle that left his lips, looking at your reaction.

His one hand snaked behind your neck, bringing you closer as he kissed your forehead.

You were now beyond happy.

The few words he spoke earlier, vanished all your thoughts away.

But you seemed not to sleep tonight.

Maybe because you slept most of the day or maybe you were just too excited to meet your son, though you know Yeonjoon's reaction won't be a good one, but yet you gotta work it out.

While the male on the other hand was still little nervous, to meet the other part of him, it still was little foreign to him, but he liked the feeling thinking about the human who is a part of him and you.

Strange how he felt something down his stomach whenever he thought about someone calling him 'Appa'.

An:

Here's the cute one