chapter 09🥀English

Start from the beginning

Manik-N...

But he stop when he saw Meera holding belt in her hand,he bent down and put soft hands on the floor and started to drink juice from floor with close eyes,his tears falling in juice.Meera pull him back and threw him on the bed and hit his back with belt,Manik yelp and cried but there is no one who can help him,He can't tell this to anyone because she always threatens him that if he tell this to anyone then she kill his Dad.The whole mension filled with Screams and painful sobs instead of giggles.

After 6 years

Manik who looking at his father with blank face who hugging him and smiling but Meera who burning in anger

Mr Malhotra-I know,I know you won't be disappoint me,she is very good,her Father and me we are childhood friends but(sigh)He and his wife get into accident and left this world but that day I decide it I will make their Daughter my Daughter and the time come,Thank you so much my Baby,Thank you.

He said happily and left from there,Manik who stubble back and bite lips,he can't do this he knew he destroyed her life too,What will she think about him but also he can't saw his father sad,He sigh and turn other side with cold face but then Meera come in front of him and started to set his coat.

Meera-My Love,Looking so Handsome hmm,Well,You know na what happens if you married someone.

She smirks and goes to kiss him but he pushes him and sets his coat.

Manik-Look like I care?Do whatever you want.

He said and started to walk,Meera clench her fists and then again smirk.

Meera-Aww My Baby is mad...

She laughed like a psycho and again put on a fake smile....

Manik entered his room and saw one beautiful girl sitting on the bed,he cleared his throat and went to open the cupboard but he stopped and looked back at the girl.

Girl-Myself Nandini and You?

Manik froze in his place when he saw the face of Nandini,Nandini took off her dupatta and put it on the bed and also started to remove jewellery.

Nandini-oh Hello!!

She waved hand in front Of Manik who came on the earth and again cleared his throat.

Manik-M.M.anik

Nandini-M.M.anik???

Manik-Manik Malhotra

Nandini-Oh,you are very Handsome

She said with red cheeks,Manik chuckled and left the cupboard and sat beside Nandini.

Manik-Yes,I know but you are too beautiful.

Nandini-I know I know,Anyway can you help me please aish this necklace is so irritating..

Manik stands from the bed and helps her,he doesn't know what happened to him but his heart beats fast,he smiles and gives necklace to Nandini who smiles and stands from the bed.

Nandini-Do you have good clothes?If yes then Give me.

Manik scratch back of neck and point finger toward cupboard,Nandini run toward Cupboard and started to search clothes,Manik stare at her with smile.Nandini take his shirt and trouser and ran toward washroom,Manik chuckled and ran hand in hairs.