chapter 09🥀English

Start from the beginning

Meera-So you disobey your Mama aww baby Manik doesn't love his Mama fine Mama will go from there and never come back to you and then your Papa hates you and becomes sad.

Manik(Glossy eyes)-No,No Mama don't say like that and please don't leave my Papa,I will do everything.

Meera-Aww my baby,then kiss your Mama.

Manik kissed her on the lips and started to stare at his gifts.Meera smirked and made him lay on bed and threw all the gifts on the floor.

Manik(Pout)-Mama my gifts

Meera-Don't worry bun,just focus on your mama,Now Mama will give you a lot of kisses.

She said and kissed him,Manik who felt uncomfortable and tried to move back but he got a hard slap on his pretty cheek from that bitch,his doe eyes became teary,she put hand on his mouth and slapped him once more.

Meera-You bloody hell,how dare you,Do you want me to leave your Dad.

Manik shakes his head as no,but he is scared,Scared from his mother??Well,He didn't expect this from all from this women,He had no emotions in his doe eyes.The eyes which filled with shining now his eyes are empty,he look at his gifts with no emotions,his smile started to less and less by every moment,he just wanted to get rid of this women but he is not that strong and also he don't know that attention of his step mother,but he know one thing,Now his life is not like before,His life going to change,Change by his mothers hand.Meera did whatever she want to do,She was a psycho who just want Malhotra's Money but she know everything belongs to Manik and now his target is Manik,She wanted to break him,she wanted to cage him,she wants all control on him which she get successfully.

After some time she left the room and Manik who just laid there hugged his bear and smiled and then drifted into sleep.

Years passed nothing change but one thing change the Mension which filled by giggles and Manik's laugh now the whole mension is silent,No one know what happened to him neither they tried to figure out.Mr Malhotra who busy with Making Money for his son,Without knowing his son condition,he always left for business trips for more than weeks and Meera who always tortured Manik who come to know everything what her Mother was doing to him and he felt disgusted by himself but she can't do anything cause she always threatens him and beat him.

Now a 16 year old Manik sitting in his room and reading books,now he is not longer old Manik,who laugh,smile or being clingy, he become cold and he started to fell in anger issues.But then he flinch and look up when he saw His bitch Mom,He gulp and again started to read book,But then Meera pur the glass of juice on the table and pull Manik from his hairs,and slap him hard.

Meera-You piece of shit,How dare you,I didn't tell you to smile in front of your dad,So now you wanted to show me bad in front of your dad hmm.

Manik(Whimper)-S.o What you are bad...*SLAP*

She slapped him hard,Manik sob softly and looked down,Meera smirked in victory and then made him look up.

Meera-You know what,Your dad is out of city for two weeks and also I give leave to Maids now...You know na what Bad boys deserve who disobeys their Mom?

Manik stepped back but he was pulled by Meera who tightened his grip on his hairs making him yelp,she threw the juice on the floor and made Manik sit on the floor,Manik looked at her with doe eyes.

Meera-What?Drink it.

Manik-W.hat?

Meera-Yes,Be fast