They couldn't even answer when she suddenly grabbed them and dragged them to the top of the stairs. The girl told different stories about herself. Some were fantastic enough to be true. During the story, the girl sometimes started playing with Y/N's jacket.

Meanwhile, Marinette saw this. "Who is this girl and what is she doing next to the love of my life?" Not only that bothered her, but also the fact that, according to the girl, she was friends with Ladybug. Moreover, they are very close. She never made friends with her. She was sure she was lying. She probably wasn't just lying about that.

While she was thinking to herself she noticed Lila pulling Y/N into the library with Adrien following closely behind them. She stared at them in disbelief and jealousy until Tikki emerged from the purse. "You wouldn't be a little jealous, Marinette?" she teased her.

"Huh? Me, jealous? No way." she denied as the kwami ​​began to giggle.

Meanwhile, in the library, the twins sat at a table and waited for Lila to come back. Then Y/N decided to take out the book from the safe. She put it in the middle so Adrien could see it. They were just looking at the pages when they heard Lila's voice.

"Now we can get going on our history homework. It's so much more fun doing it together, don't you think?" Y/n quickly placed one of her books over the book to cover it. Lila sat down next to them, then looked at the girl in amazement. Then she saw the book.

"What's that?" she asked, then pulled the book close to her and began to study it. "Uh, nothing." Adrien said quickly. "Just stories about superheroes." Y/N said but then Lila put her hand on hers. "I love superheroes." she turned a page in the book, then saw Ladybug's drawing.

"Ladybug?" she wondered as Y/N began to marvel. "She's amazing." The brunette frowned at this, then sat closer to the girl. "A girl doesn't need to wear a costume to be amazing, you know."

"Uh, yes I know, I just-" Lila cut her off. "So, you've got a little soft spot for the bug, huh?" Y/N's face flushed, but she quickly began to deny it. "Me? Oh no. I just admire her, you know."

"You know, I actually happen to be very close friends with Ladybug." Adrien looked surprised while Y/N was a little doubtful. "Really?" he asked. "We can chat about if you two want. Not here though. Why don't we meet at the park after school and I'll tell you everything." Then suddenly something hit against the wall. They looked around gasping, but saw nothing.

Suddenly, Adrien's alarm went off. "We gotta go. We've got a lesson in 58 seconds." They packed up their stuff but before they could leave Lila stood in front of Y/N causing her to drop her bag causing the books to fall out. "So, the park?" She pulled the book away with her foot, then picked up the bag and pressed it into her hand.

"Uh, sure." They agreed and hurried to the door. Lila picked up the book and then walked away looking at a fox hero. Adrien hurried out the door while Y/N lagged slightly behind. She was about to go out when she heard a voice. She looked to the side and saw Marinette holding her head in front of a table in pain. She walked over to her.

"Marinette, are you okay?" The blue haired was shocked at the sudden presence. "Yeah, I-I just hit my head on the table because I needed a book for one of the classes, but I-I accidentally dropped it and it fell under the table." she explained hastily.

Y/N reached out and helped the girl up. Marinette blushed slightly at the touch of their hands. They stared at each other for a bit until the blonde's phone rang. She looked at the phone worriedly.

"Uh, I have to hurry now, my fencing class is about to start. I'll see you later, Marinette!" she said and ran out of the library. Marinette watched her leave with softened eyes.