2

It's lunchtime, i put some food on my plate and the boys arrive. 'Enjoy class this morning y/n?' I look up to see Dracos smug grin. The others taunt me. 'Ooh she enjoyed it alright' Enzo being the cocky prick he is. I look to Theo and he mouths 'naughty girl'. These boys are driving me crazy i honestly could let them have their wicked way with me right here in the Great Hall. 'Can we just sit, eat and have a normal chat please?' I plead as I'm trying to get the thought of them out of my head. 'oh come now, i seen you gaze at us when enzos hand was fucking you. Tell us you didn't enjoy us watching you fold at his touch.' Theo isn't wrong. I do. I wont admit it to them yet. Their egos are massive as it is. I carry on eating and mat whispers, 'you're still not denying the fact you want us all princess' his words, my lord I'm dripping wet.

I have potions next, I'm in a group with Theo and Draco! Fuck sake! We arrive at our table in lesson. Snape the miserable twat, gives us our task and buggers off somewhere. I can only imagine what these pair have planned. I get on with whats needing to be done. I feel a pair of hands cup each arse cheek. 'Here we go' i think to myself. There's only so much they can do. I feel Theo tower over me, fuck he's tall, the smell of cigarettes and his cologne send all sorts of signals through my body. He leans over me putting some ingredients together. I feel his hardened cock dig into my back. I look to my left and i see Draco tented as well. I notice Dracos hand crawl up my thigh. Drawing closer to my now soaking pussy. I can't even move as Theo is pressed behind me still.

Draco slides his fingers inside my soaking cunt, softly moving them. These pair are having a full on conversation acting like nothing is happening! I'm weak at the knees! Holy fucking shitballs, how is this happening right now! Fingers move more inside of me. I feel another set teasing my asshole. I hold my breath knowing whats coming next. Theo uses my own juices to lube his fingers and enters 2. Im having DP with their hands. Im trying my fucking hardest to keep quiet. I reach behind me and rub Theos dick to try and distract myself. I hear him groan. I cum instantly. Theo tenses behind me. Ha! Paybacks a bitch! They take out their hands. I turn to Theo with a smug ass look and blow him a kiss. Draco is pissing himself laughing.

My gaze catches Mattheo, the lust in this mans face is hot. He is so jealous right now. Pansy whose next to him is trying to get on his dick again. The frustration from her is funny, he has no interest in her whatsoever. I feel a sense of pride there. We eventually finish what we need to do before Snape comes back. He dismisses the class. I run to the nearest bathroom and coat my face with cold water. How can they be cool with this? Is this normal? Im overthinking to fuck. As much as this is an amazing experience i also don't want to be used. Do i stop this before it starts? Do i continue at the risk of getting hurt? Ahhhh! I leave the restroom and go to my dorm. I need to rest.