BTLO5Y: Buck Up Anika🌷

Start from the beginning

A lone tear escaped from her eyes, Shivaay immediately wiped it out.
S: These eyes deserve the spark which they always carry not these stupid tears

Anika hugged him, throwing herself in his arms.
A: I am sorry Shivaay, I lost my path

S: I am always there to guide you, to catch you when you are about to fall
Anika kissed him on his heart, he inhaled sharply as if a sense of relief that she understood his words. She parted from him and both joined their head.

A: Thank you for being there

S: Thank you for making me stand by you

Anika smiled a bit, Shivaay saw it.
S: A little more please, after so long I am seeing your gorgeous smile

Anika chuckles
S:(being happy) That's like my girl, now it's bed time

She lifted her up while she opened her eyes wide
A: Hey! I can walk

S: What's the need when I am here
They went to her bedroom again and made her lay on the down, he too joined her. After a few minutes of staring at each other she said

A: I am not able to sleep
Shivaay shifted close to her

S: Just close your eyes, I will make you sleep

A:(nervously) Shivaay let me take one tab....

Shivaay didn't let her complete by keeping his finger on her lips as he knows she is asking him to take a sleeping pill.

S: Shhh, I said, I will make you sleep just close your eyes.

She closed her eyes and shivaay kept patting on her forehead by one hand and by other he held her hand. Soon both got back to sleep.

___________________

The thunder made shivaay open his eyes, it was dark outside as its going to rain heavily, he ran his hand on the other side of the bed to find it empty, he rubbed his eyes to make his vision clear, he found no one in the room. He sat on the bed and looked at his phone. It's 7.45 in the morning and the weather update shows heavy rain. He also has missed calls of Om, Pinky and Khushi.

He got up and came to the living room to find Anika in the kitchen in front of the room. He goes to her,
A:(smiled) Good Morning

S: Good Morning, you woke up this early?
He took her in a hug from back and kissed her cheek, she smiled and in reflex she kissed his cheek.

A: Not so early just half an hour ago, you sit in the balcony I will bring coffee for you

S: Fine, let me freshen up
After sometime, Anika was sitting in her balcony, as the breeze was cold it's about to rain anytime but she choose to sit here. She was thinking about Shivaay's words last night, she thanked her stars for this man, he made it so easy for her to understand that she need to calm down her mind which has become the most noisy one, she needs to starts from zero, she can't let things slip from her hands, she can't back off from any situation because now it's personal and Anika never compromise with her people. She agreeds that Meenakshi's death has affected her a lot but now it's time for the Thappar and Sons to get affected badly. Shivaay came and sat beside her, she smiled and handed his the coffee.

S: Had a good sleep?

A:(nodded) After a long time, thank you shivaay

S: You don't need to say thank you to me

Anika's phone started ringing, she chuckled looking at the screen while shivaay frowned.

S: Who's it?

IT'S US!❤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara