Chapter 52 - Leap of one year

Comenzar desde el principio

Teju " Sunny,  I m busy, bolo kya chahiye "

Karan entered inside the study with a rapid speed " tu chahiye.. Milegi "

He frowned looking at the cute short spectacle girl in front of him, just in his hoodie. 

Teju " aww my sulking baby, come here "

He walked to her and sat beside her in the table, she held his arm but he pushed her. She tried again and she did again, this time she sat on his lap straddling him and he looks at her. 

Karan " Now aren't u busy "

Teju " Not busy for my dearest husband "

She looked at him who was ready
" were u going somewhere?  At this time.. Sunny it's past 8pm already "

The cute frown on her face was something which he likes always whenever she gets possessive. 

Karan smirked " yes, it's a planned dinner for me and my co actress, you know this promotional thing for our upcoming movie "

She made a oh face and pulled him by his collar " Aren't you being extra special with her.  What's this dinner promotion and all "

Karan made a innocent face " Hmm, what I m supposed to do when the film makers wanted to do that for promotion, they said reach will be good if we do that "

Teju " oh, look who is speaking, as if you can't deny them. Don't shit with me sunny. That witch will go all on you,  I hate her "

Karan " you hate everyone I am paired with laddooo "

Teju " haan to.. You r my husband, mine from head to toe and how can she touch you like that, bloody sick "

He was trying to control his smile when she was making faces.

Teju smirked when she notice that smile a little " okay, you go... Anyways you have decided.. Mr. Mehra was asking me for a coffee or a dinner, I will inform him I m free tonight, let me get ready "

She stood up smirking only to be pulled back again, this time he held her firmly and placed his hand under her thighs.

Karan " say that again " he give her a dangerous look but she isn't scared, she looked into his eyes smirking
" dinner date with Mr. Meh "

Her words were engulfed by his mouth which clasped her lips, he was kissing her showing his dislike towards her statement and she was pulling his hairs mercilessly to show him, " you gotta take it if u plan to give it "

His lips made their way to her neck and marked his territory making her scream, she pushed him and held his throat in her long slender fingers. She touched his Adam apple which was moving up and down, she leaned looking into his eyes and licked his Adams apple making hin groan as his hold tightened on the back of her thighs. She was sjust in his hoodie which gave him easy access to her bare skin.  She bite on his collar bone and licked there. 

Teju " so, now tell me.. Do you want to go on a dinner date with her Karan?" she said in her lower sexy tone making all nerves on him go insane. 

Karan " Fuck, tejuuuuuu"

He picked her up and she looked at him with the same desire,  he throwed her on the bed and took off his shirt just looking to her eyes making her squirm.

Karan " Liking the view wife? "

Teju bite her lips seductively " All mine Karan "

He hovered on her and kissed her roughly, which followed by moans and groans.