While the rebel ships pulled up from the destroyer, an explosion erupted from inside the exhaust port. The hallways and workstations were encased in flames. The explosion continued throughout the star destroyer and reached the control room, where Grand Moff Tarkin heard the rumbles and destruction before it took him into its arms. 

He let out a cry for the Empire's eternal existence before the control room was destroyed, and the ship was nothing more than a few parts floating through space.

'Woohoo!'

'Brilliant shot, Miss Tano!'

'We did it! Tarkin is no more!'

Hoots and applause sounded through the intercom. Ahsoka sat with her jaw hanging open as she steered the TIE fighter away from the explosion. 

She couldn't believe that she had done it. She had used the Force to direct the blasts into the exhaust port and had been the impossible odd that C3-PO had analysed. Ahsoka had used the Force perform a miracle and had blown up Grand Moff Tarkin's star destroyer.

She grinned to herself. Ahsoka wasn't the Chosen One, but she sure was amazing.

---

The scout troopers in the trees halted their attack. The Resistance inside the hanger heard the far-off rumbles and peaked out from their hiding spots. Blasts ceased and in a collective motion, the opposing sides craned their necks to where the Imperial star destroyer had been.

As if engraved into the blue sky, a cloud was seen erupting into puffs of smoke. The sound of the explosion travelled through the atmosphere and met the ears of all that occupied the jungle.

Animals dug into the ground to hide, and birds were disturbed from their trees for a second time. But the rumbles throughout the moon were welcomed by some inhabitants, as the Empire had been destroyed in the Yavin system.

As the scout troopers looked back into the hanger in defeat, the Resistance celebrated. They leapt out of the corners of the base and began embracing in joy. Some rebels took it upon themselves to aim their blasters at the remaining soldiers and call for their surrender. The scout troopers had no choice but to lay their weapons to the jungle ground. They raised their unarmed hands into the air and hung their heads as they stepped out of the trees in their surrender.

'Oh, hooray! Oh, how splendid!' C3-PO threw his arched arms up as high as he could. He shuffled towards the celebrating rebels and found Padme Amidala, who embraced her lieutenant with a shining grin on her face.

The captain couldn't believe it. Ahsoka had succeeded in her mission and had rid them of the Empire's presence. They were saved, and Padme's fears melted away at the scout troopers' surrender.

'Oh, Miss Padme, the destroyer is no more! Miss Tano did it!' C3-PO cheered, making the woman turn to the droid. Her eyes were filled with sparkles of relief, and she threw her arms around C3-PO's shoulders. Her short stature forced Padme to leap upwards and hang off the golden's droids shoulder parts. 

'Oh, my!' he said in surprise while staggering backwards. 

C3-PO remembered only a handful of embraces from his memory logs, but Padme's was by far the tightest and most joyful. And considering the captain was usually one for solemn politeness and manners, the droid was surprised to receive such affection from the senator. 

'Threepio, your odds may have been impossible, but not with Ahsoka. Maker, that woman is the brightest of them all!' Padme pulled away from the droid and shook her head with a foolish grin.

'Ma'am!' the lieutenant said, and Padme and her droid turned back to the celebrating rebels. The man stood in his camouflage poncho and with a commlink in his hand, the lieutenant grinned at his captain.